4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
In general, the developer adds new scenes, judging by the changelog, and they seem to be plot-based. But how to get to them without passing it is not clear. And if you play just like in a sandbox (through cheats) using spells, especially the last strongest ones, then they do not work in half the cases, since the strongest ones mean the end of the game.
I found the game to be pretty stable even with cheating so long as you roughly-follow the plot (mainly making sure to do the caroline quest content up to finishing the body walk stuff so she won't leave anymore), avoid sequence-breaking too hard, and not just ending the game outright by maxing out the spellbook and taking the relevant dialogue options.
Regardless, 90% of scenes are accessed by either maxing out lust on a character and then boinking them or using one of your spells.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
no news of Update ?
There was a private developer log yesterday on SubscribeStar, but it's mostly just been standalone art output on the game front.
Updates here only really come whenever A) a public build comes out or B) someone decides to subscribe and leak here. We had someone for a time, but they seem to have stopped.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
And to be honest, the game is really slow on updates anyway. One of the only sad part, the story almost didn't advance in two years, that's sad 'cause it's really good.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
It's been a while since I played this game. Has there been an update on Trish? So far I was able to impregnate her through the fertility goddess. Are there any other scenes with her? Are we able to have sex with her directly?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
have not played since either 59.1e or 63.1d (got both folders for some reason).... looking at the change log, looks like only 1 content update since than, and mostly art and bug fixes. well at least the game is getting polished. i remember really liking it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else out there getting as annoyed as i am with people not updating the change logs?
ither update the change logs or remove it simple as that so sick and tired of clicking on change logs (ironically)
to see that it HASNT been changed

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Does the update just contain artistic content? They updated the colors of the characters during certain scenes?
It's just been mostly lining and coloring scenes for the past several patches, yes. It had to happen eventually; may as well do it now after the first major arc is finished to bring the rest of the game up to speed before continuing onward.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes