4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So I'm confused, is the succubus the MC's "dad"? cuz its been awhile since I played this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
So I'm confused, is the succubus the MC's "dad"? cuz its been awhile since I played this.
that's how i understood it. But while she's a she, then maybe she possessed a body, or somehow materialized herself as such. Or she wasn't the all along and was altering their thoughts/ideas all the way. Duh.

Reactions: Xypher

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Is it possible to change the transparency of the text ?? (They are almost transparent on the screenshots)
EDIT: I can see that I hurried up a bit, because after the tutorial the transparency of the text is good and it doesn't obscure the scenes

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
how much ntr we talking
Mostly just whiner's NTR, primarily centering around the fact that Cassandra has sex with her boyfriend Mel, but you can also fuck her (so technically, you're doing the cucking); basically, characters aren't exclusive to the player character. There's also a few voyeurism antics in the game with invading people's minds and living out a day as a spectator to their lives (including when they have sex).
In terms of "actual" NTR, you can make your succubus fuck a target character, and you can also mind control people to this same end as well. And it's not like you're having your love interest fucked either; the player character isn't in a committed relationship for this to be the case, nor is there any serious romantic interest thus far (the only exception being one character, Julia, that's established as the player character's usual squeeze).

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018
Mostly just whiner's NTR, primarily centering around the fact that Cassandra has sex with her boyfriend Mel, but you can also fuck her (so technically, you're doing the cucking); basically, characters aren't exclusive to the player character. There's also a few voyeurism antics in the game with invading people's minds and living out a day as a spectator to their lives (including when they have sex).
In terms of "actual" NTR, you can make your succubus fuck a target character, and you can also mind control people to this same end as well. And it's not like you're having your love interest fucked either; the player character isn't in a committed relationship for this to be the case, nor is there any serious romantic interest thus far (the only exception being one character, Julia, that's established as the player character's usual squeeze).
thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: billzilla

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is what i was looking for with my own NTR question while yes its their and you can make it it is not a requirement for story just some extra content for those who enjoy it

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I am guessing from what I am seeing in this thread that, the updates are like a fart in the wind or completely or close to dead.
Updates are pretty frequent actually, it's just that there isn't anyone leaking development builds at all, whether it be here or on kemono. This thread basically just tracks public builds.

Reactions: Beaba and Torinir
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes