4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
question for ntr. main character do the ntr or other males
The rules about NTR part in this game is:
1- Everybody fucks everybody. Literally.
2- No hard feelings since boyfriends fucks mother's girlfriends, etc and none gives a shit (for worse, they find it hot and would like to join).
3- Obey is pleasure.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
the whole game is basically mind control with the order everything that the mc do is considered normal and the order would go along whichever body he inhabits.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
question for ntr. main character do the ntr or other males
Short answer there is the game is heavy focussed on Possession so....you possess the bodies of guys and girls and get them to do stuff if you want. For example the character you start off in: Jake has a girlfriend (the doe girl) and your sister has a boyfriend. But you can possess them and get them to do whoever you want. Yeah you could possess Mel your sisters boyfriend and get him to have sex with the Doe girl (name escapes me) but at that point is it really NTR when it's your character now? You BECOME that character. I suppose if you still think of yourself as Jake then yes, but this is why some people have answered that it's complicated. Is it NTR when you are controlling them?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Short answer there is the game is heavy focussed on Possession so....you possess the bodies of guys and girls and get them to do stuff if you want. For example the character you start off in: Jake has a girlfriend (the doe girl) and your sister has a boyfriend. But you can possess them and get them to do whoever you want. Yeah you could possess Mel your sisters boyfriend and get him to have sex with the Doe girl (name escapes me) but at that point is it really NTR when it's your character now? You BECOME that character. I suppose if you still think of yourself as Jake then yes, but this is why some people have answered that it's complicated. Is it NTR when you are controlling them?
ok thanks that all i need to know

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Did the story got further in on year ?
Skimming the readme, act 1 concluded this year, and there's a few optional bits and the beginning of act 2 added right now. Currently, a lot of the focus has been on fleshing out some other stuff.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so i gotta ask later on is there going to be dialouge changes when it comes to mel and the characters he has sex with with via either the body swap spell or letting him screw jake {with jake as the bottom/beta}? and vis versa? with jake as a more alpha male type character in the gameplay? as i think there should be consequences for how you play such as if you have jake be mel's beta to much he'll be able to start inviting mel to screw his doe and such lol

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
so i gotta ask later on is there going to be dialouge changes when it comes to mel and the characters he has sex with with via either the body swap spell or letting him screw jake {with jake as the bottom/beta}? and vis versa? with jake as a more alpha male type character in the gameplay? as i think there should be consequences for how you play such as if you have jake be mel's beta to much he'll be able to start inviting mel to screw his doe and such lol
Would be very interesting to see what would come of this if it where put into the game. Always good to put out concept ideas :3

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I have seen plenty of arts from Kanashiipanda where Olivia do lewd things while drunk.
Can you actually get her drunk to make her do lewd things or it is not implemented in the game yet (as always)?

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
I have seen plenty of arts from Kanashiipanda where Olivia do lewd things while drunk.
Can you actually get her drunk to make her do lewd things or it is not implemented in the game yet (as always)?
I have not seen anything as of yet with the drunk lewdness in BoL. Hopefully we may see some drunk lewdness is up coming updates :3.

Reactions: Beaba

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Tell me about it...I want to consider supporting, but the changes are so far behind the art I see posted on InkBunny and E621 I just shake my head.

My best guess is 2-3 years from now the scenes I've seen will get added. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Beaba
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes