4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When was the last time the scene guide was updated? I only had to look at it for a second to see missing scenes I know are in the game. Like the dream delve with Julia where she wears you like a suit and screws your mom.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Why am I getting cut off on all sides of the game?
BookofLustScreenshot.jpg
No matter what resolution or if it's fullscreen I get this.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...then click options and fullscreen, it will fit then.

Okay...played 7 minutes and need to ask: How to get rid of mel or cause a breakup? I have a succubus, a magic book and a cute sis, there is no way i let any guy touch her. If its impossible its also impossible for me to play this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Jash83 and madmax20

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
...then click options and fullscreen, it will fit then.

Okay...played 7 minutes and need to ask: How to get rid of mel or cause a breakup? I have a succubus, a magic book and a cute sis, there is no way i let any guy touch her. If its impossible its also impossible for me to play this game.
Weren't you reading my post? That is with the fullscreen button pressed.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, i'm tired and had the same problem until i picked my windows resolution and fullscreen, since then it fits without problems. If this dont works for you pick a lower resolution, at least it wont cut off anything that way...

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
hey hi everyone it's been a long time since i last watched this game and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much its content has increased in two years

:P XD

Jun 18, 2018
The screen is blue as soon as I enter the game
I try to adjust the resolution or full screen
Does anyone have a solution

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I love the mystery in this game. The sexy stuff is great, but the intrigue is also pretty great. One interesting tidbit that is easy to overlook is that the Succubus and her siblings have been here forever. And she's mentioned that the 'winners' of their competition naturally gain the power to shape the world. So that scene immediately after Caroline's Dreamwalk of Jake, with Melandra, may have been something in the past, during a different cycle of 'games'.

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
You can't get rid of Mel nor can you cause a break up. BUT, what you CAN do is either use Control Mind or have the Succubus possess Cass and command her not to answer the door when Mel comes along, there's also the ability to swap bodies with Mel(Though that locks out having sex with Julia and/or Caroline until you swap back.)

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
hey hi everyone it's been a long time since i last watched this game and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much its content has increased in two years
Chapter 1 has been completed which includes another girl, Caroline the Rabbit.
Mel is now fuckable as Jake with Body swap working on him, no scenes with the other women aside from Cass and the Julia.
You meet a new character, G'Nishi after using Dream Walk on Cassandra 3 times. And finishing G'Nishi's quest also introduces the Crow Mother for you to visit(No sexual content on her yet).
There's also a new female, Valerie, Mel's mule sister.
More story on the Succubus' connection to the Hart family.
You can now use both Aspects without one cancelling the other when used.
You can also now send the aspects to target certain homes instead of them just going for Mia all the time.
Alot of old scenes have been redone with proper color and lining.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Not A Pirate Furry

Aug 12, 2021
Managed to decompile the game, closer to that potential android build.
A patch got released on Subscribestar too, here it is:
Book of Lust v0.0.79.1b Patch Edition
Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just some fixes including a softlock fix with the Mel sex scene while playing as Jake.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Managed to decompile the game, closer to that potential android build.
A patch got released on Subscribestar too, here it is:
Book of Lust v0.0.79.1b Patch Edition
Mega:
Windows
Mac
Linux
MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just some fixes including a softlock fix with the Mel sex scene while playing as Jake.
Our lord and savor is here!!!

Reactions: Beaba and Kiranta01

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Seems like a lackluster subscriber milkfest to me. I mean i like the idea, but i played it like over 2 years ago, came back to it, and barely anything changed, sure, a bit of story and content was added, but the interface is still cancer, the mana and hp costs weird, and the rest barely makes sense too, you spend like at third of your game time navigating the shit menus and grinding even with the cheats, then miss some tiny line on what you're supposed to do and get stuck because there's NO hint menu or diary log to keep your active stuff in check... The art is REALLY simple and weak too, and i mean its still acceptable, but that's the kind of stuff people draw in seconds, and yet there's little to no content, barely anything coming out in YEARS, with like 80% of the scenes or more as placeholders after FOUR YEARS of development, and even the text is super short and lazy, there's also no variations to it so it feels like its completely lifeless because after you've seen the scene once, its gonna be EXACTLY the same every time regardless of what events took place, and relationship status... Oh wait, there's NO SUCH THING as relationship status in this game, everyone just fucks and acts like nothing happened. You may say 'its an alhpa' but its a FUCKING VISUAL NOVEL that's FOUR YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT! This shit's inexcusable

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Look what I found:
Book of Lust v0.0.80.1a (SubscribeStar Version)

-Lined and Colored Julia’s Dream Walk scenario.
-Added special scene after using Dream Walk on Julia a second time.
-Moved G’nisi’s pregnancy portrait swap and linking to Trish to her default menu rather than discussion menu.
-Added small variant scene with Delved Olivia when having sex the first time when Julia visits on Sunday.
-Added fix if the player has less than the maximum mana they should have if dominate Mind was active during Caroline’s finale.
-Fixed Talk button in G’nisi’s realm not being interactable when first meeting Raven Mother unless leaving and reentering the room.
-Fixed Sex with Caroline not having a Stamina Requirement.
-Fixed Cassandra’s Soul Passenger using Valerie’s lust for the late night masturbation sequence.
-Fixed Possessed Olivia’s Birthing displaying unpossessed Olivia.
-Fixed incorrect Succubus portraits showing up from time to time depending on Delve state.
-Fixed some typos.
-Fixed some portraits not appearing.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes