4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
I still can't seem to find these additions, even after getting Caroline Pregnant. I tried with both Aspects to be sure, and nothing new is occuring. anyone else have any luck?
You also need to fuck the succubus infront of Caroline a number of times then talk to Caroline after that. First 3 then talk, 2 more times then talk, and lastly 2 more times then talk. That'll unlock the content you were looking for.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I assume i'll need to use all 3 saves to see Caroline's body swap and dreamwalk paths? The patch notes made it sound either or, and warned against saving after.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So I assume i'll need to use all 3 saves to see Caroline's body swap and dreamwalk paths? The patch notes made it sound either or, and warned against saving after.
Kanashii warns against saving after body-swapping with Caroline. Dreamwalk is fine, I haven't had any problems saving afterward, it's just the body swap. I'd still recommend backing your saves though.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Kanashii warns against saving after body-swapping with Caroline. Dreamwalk is fine, I haven't had any problems saving afterward, it's just the body swap. I'd still recommend backing your saves though.
I did the 7 chats before this patch, and have no clue how to start either quest. Am I going to have to restart my whole game?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I did the 7 chats before this patch, and have no clue how to start either quest. Am I going to have to restart my whole game?
I did the same thing before with my save, I was still able to do the Dreamwalk and Body Swap quests. No need for a restart.

You need to complete all of the dialogue chains and impregnate her at least once with an aspect, I just did the dominant aspect. After impregnating, talk to her, it should open up the 'Discuss' options for Dreamwalk and Body Swap.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I did the same thing before with my save, I was still able to do the Dreamwalk and Body Swap quests. No need for a restart.

You need to complete all of the dialogue chains and impregnate her at least once with an aspect, I just did the dominant aspect. After impregnating, talk to her, it should open up the 'Discuss' options for Dreamwalk and Body Swap.
I actually had to kill the aspect and impregnate her a second time to get the succubus to talk about the body swap and dreamwalk spells.
On the other hand, I got a very nice ntr'ish scene with the wolf aspect and Mia.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I bodyswapped with Caroline, and then she vanished with my body 2 days later. I hadn't been ignoring her, either.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I bodyswapped with Caroline, and then she vanished with my body 2 days later. I hadn't been ignoring her, either.
That's really weird. Thanks for the heads up. I'll report that to Kanashii.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I was Caroline on Sunday night when Mel shows up. But when I go to the room, its just Caroline there in my body. No scene, no locked door, nothing.
Also, why can people talk to you when you're Caroline? Shouldn't the 'unnoticeable' spell on her stop that?

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Just a heads up a new build is likely to drop sometime this week if the dev log holds true.

So I was Caroline on Sunday night when Mel shows up. But when I go to the room, its just Caroline there in my body. No scene, no locked door, nothing.
Also, why can people talk to you when you're Caroline? Shouldn't the 'unnoticeable' spell on her stop that?
Did you mean Julia? As Mel does not or should not show up on Sunday. That is Julia’s time.

Also, thank you!! Someone else noticed the Caroline inconsistency (in my opinion). I discussed this with someone in Kanashii’s stream then it was brought up publicly in the same stream but Kanashii just dismissed it. I have been meaning to replay Caroline’s quest again to see if I missed or miss understood something but have not gotten around to that yet. In my opinion they should not acknowledge you as Caroline.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did you mean Julia? As Mel does not or should not show up on Sunday. That is Julia’s time.

Also, thank you!! Someone else noticed the Caroline inconsistency (in my opinion). I discussed this with someone in Kanashii’s stream then it was brought up publicly in the same stream but Kanashii just dismissed it. I have been meaning to replay Caroline’s quest again to see if I missed or miss understood something but have not gotten around to that yet. In my opinion they should not acknowledge you as Caroline.
Right, sorry. I'm bad with names. The deer girlfriend.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Just a heads up a new build is likely to drop sometime this week if the dev log holds true.

If wonder if maybe because her Body Swap quest is still new and bugged that Kanashii is holding off on trying to fix it? Though not sure why they'd blow it off. I am at least excited for the continuation of G'nisi's storyline.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How is this game only 100 mb with animations? is it super short or something?
There are still too few, progress is very slow compared to how long this game already exists.
I think it has around 6 colored animated scenes. The dev often says in the changelog "added new scene" but in most cases those are only sketches (except some prioritized ones like from new characters). There is a cheat button so I guess you can just get to the scenes.

Edit: The download might be only ~100MB, but since it's compressed the actual game files are about 500MB (600MB new version below).

Last edited:

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
First build of the New Year!

Book of Lust v0.0.55.1a (Trish Edition)

Mega

MediaFire

Also, since it is not noted in the change log here is a spinet from the dev log which I think might be good to know going in for the Akasha storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since it is the first build of the new year I wanted to throw in some extra gif-ts.

And for the folks, like me, who also enjoy the story or like to try to figure out where things are heading here is some stuff from today's stream. Sorry if they are not the best quality, they are screenshots from my phone. (stream still on going at time of writing ).

Also, sorry this would have been posted earlier this morning but I was not at my computer when it was posted. Julia_Sad.gif

Last edited:

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the emotes? I don't see them on SubscribeStar. :3
I do not mind at all. I acquired them from Kanashii’s streams. If there is interest I can post all the ones I have. I try to grab each new emote I can or if a user uses one that I like I grab that too.

Also, this was mentioned right at the end of the stream. There might be a soft lock somewhere in this version or at least there have been reports according to Kanashii so be mindful of that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I do not mind at all. I acquired them from Kanashii’s steams. If there is interest I can post all the ones I have. I try to grab each new emote I can or if a user uses one that I like I grab that too.

Also, this was mentioned right at the end of the stream. There might be a soft lock somewhere in this version or at least there have been reports according to Kanashii so be mindful of that.
Oh, hopefully I don't encounter it, thanks for the info! \^o^/

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes