Collection Video Boombadaboom collection [2024-04-02] [Boombadaboomsfm]

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, I think you'll need to redo it or something. The files are seriously corrupted.
It says "video codec not supported". The ones you uploaded for Baronstrap seem to work fine though. Idk whats going on :unsure:
I don't know if it's the same problem as I had. In my case, the video loads the first frame alright, but then all deforms on white with the motion and it doesn't correct itself until the new frame step, but then happens again and so on. Furthermore, if the Tools / Message report is up with level 2 (debug), I can see promts of "main warning: picture is too late to be displayed" continuously.

I solved it by going to Tools / Preferences / Codecs section, and set the "H.264 omission of the unblocking loop filter" to the fourth option "Without key", even though "All" also does the trick. Sorry if the parameter names are not correct, since I do not have VLC in english. The video may stutter a bit though, and for this I don't know any solution. I think it may be related to that it's on 4K, but who knows for sure.

Hope my solution helps.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
The problem is that somebody keeps uploading everything as massive 5+GB single archive files, complains about how hard it is to upload huge files, never re-ups them when then inevitably get taken down because of how difficult it is to upload huge files, and when new content is created, instead of uploading it separately, makes a new, bigger file that's even harder to upload and download. This is even done on services which have folder-style storage options available where you can upload and download individual files instead of single huge compressed files. It's almost like the person doing it is trying to get sign-up referrals by making files as inconvenient as possible to access unless you have a paid account with the upload hosts they use.

Thank god for CuirCuir's efforts on this forum or I'd never get half the content that's posted.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Here's the torrent that compile files from OP (Right Click > Download):
i downloaded from the torrent but it seems that all the videos doesnt have sounds?

i have found others in .webm (torrent were in mp4) and they have sounds/bgm?

cyclonus1010

Jul 31, 2022
The guys patreon page is a nightmare, everything gets moved to "an archive" that seems to be split into a million pieces where you have to request access for any video moved to the fabled archive. What a shit show indeed.

Reactions: jonono

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
The guys patreon page is a nightmare, everything gets moved to "an archive" that seems to be split into a million pieces where you have to request access for any video moved to the fabled archive. What a shit show indeed.
Does he do any requests or commissions atm?