Booty call is a visual novel about MC and his girlfriend's casual hangout.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Extra: Italian

7.jpg h3.jpg h7.jpg h22.jpg h36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well all download links were thrown out as a potential threat by 4 different browsers. Seeing the size with not even 96MB size, I won't bother any further, not even by scanning with a AV software (Windows Defender not counted, that thing is garbage).

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Booty Call [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 90mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Had nothing to do with the Win Defender, it was a warning by the browsers themself, like I said. I do know of the warnings the Defender throws at every RenPy game.
I use Edge myself, downloaded from MEGA got zero warning, got zero warning after extractions, got no warning after scanning...not sure what the issue is on your end, but I see nothing.

While you are probably right on the 95MB and only 4 minutes of gameplay (it's a DEMO), it's not anything malicious.

I wonder what , just some flag from which I'm guessing no one uses.

Reactions: High Lust Studio

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
Well all download links were thrown out as a potential threat by 4 different browsers.
Browsers generally do not have built-in virus detection. Browser plug-ins can block unsafe sites or files -> AdBlock, Malwarebytes, etc.
OK! I'm simplifying, these technologies are sometimes built into browsers ... but NOT in all browsers you have.

What I want to say: in my opinion, you have some software installed on your system that protects all your browsers from viruses, or even all the internet activities you do. And this software has file signatures similar/identical to RenPy files in the threat list.
It works for me, and probably for others too (see coments), so the problem must be on your computer.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Browsers generally do not have built-in virus detection. Browser plug-ins can block unsafe sites or files -> AdBlock, Malwarebytes, etc.
OK! I'm simplifying, these technologies are sometimes built into browsers ... but NOT in all browsers you have.

What I want to say: in my opinion, you have some software installed on your system that protects all your browsers from viruses, or even all the internet activities you do. And this software has file signatures similar/identical to RenPy files in the threat list.
It works for me, and probably for others too (see coments), so the problem must be on your computer.
Well, I do have naturally a AV software with build in anti maleware, that also protects my browsers. Having nothing and relying on Defender would be plain dumb and like asking for people to hack your system. But it was my second download today and I had 7 other VN after that, that I downloaded, non of them was handled the same way. So I don't know what the problem is/was, and honestly I don't care ATM that much, but better be wary of such things, than risking to infect the OS with some shady BS.

High Lust Studio

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
Hello everyone,
First of all, thank you for your interest.
The game is a demo and is complete. This game demo is a project that we produced in order to measure our own skills and to become more familiar with the methods we use in this process.
We created the game we want to make on a more solid foundation by taking the feedback of the actual game that we will start to make this game in advance.

Any feedback you say will be very important to us. We will open our discord channel soon. We look forward to all your suggestions and questions.

Reactions: AMRFTY