May 30, 2020
Considering these appear to be Koikatsu models, and the fact that far more popular characters to get done and this is still in alpha I won't hold my breath, but personally I'd love to see Boa Sandersonia without the butter face (I very much like SunnySundown's (artist) rendition of the character) or Aphelandra (tall girl with DSL's from Amazon Lily.) Gonna be very busy in life soon so I probably won't be able to keep up with the project (or any other for that matter like I normally would) but good luck for what it's worth.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
It's great to see more One Piece parodies but not to sound ungrateful or anything but is it too late to not have the tits look so ehhh 'siliconey' for lack of a better word? Because those perfectly symmetrically round boobs really detract from the overall aesthetic of the characters in my personal opinion.

Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
It's great to see more One Piece parodies but not to sound ungrateful or anything but is it too late to not have the tits look so ehhh 'siliconey' for lack of a better word? Because those perfectly symmetrically round boobs really detract from the overall aesthetic of the characters in my personal opinion.
Do you mean... like this?

CharaStudio-2023-10-06-11.png

deskdrawer

May 3, 2023
Would be a nice feature to have lewd battle harassment with the protagonist having the option to stop it for love points or let it go on to recover from tough battle\other reasons.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Would be a nice feature to have lewd battle harassment with the protagonist having the option to stop it for love points or let it go on to recover from tough battle\other reasons.
The battle system is still in its early stages, I have a few ideas to implement, some of which should appear in Alpha 03 and subsequent releases.

I found harassment idea quite interesting, but I didn't understand it very well. Who would be harassment target, the protagonist? Like enemy harassing him?

What would be the advantage and disadvantage in battle if that's the case?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So this is supposed to be an alternate universe rather than something that could conceivably happen "offscreen" in the canon One Piece universe, right? What with Kuina being alive, Reiju instead of Sanji escaping and becoming a cook in the East Blue, and talk of genderswapped characters without involving Ivankov's power? Just how wild are you going to go with the changes? Because if you're thinking of having major world-shaping events go a different way, I've got an idea for you: fem-Ace joins our crew, and we help her catch Blackbeard so Marineford never happens (or maybe still happens but with a different inciting incident? [edit: OOOOH, what if it's not Ace they're going to execute, but Luffy? With Ace on our crew, that gives us a reason to be there...]).

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Using them in combat....

I sense NTR on loss.
Since the Developer "The Alley Guy" liked this post, it probably get's NTR Content. So the majority can left this Ship here quite early now since it will probably sink down.
Even if it would be just because of a Loss, it's still annoying that it ever get's implemented in the first place.

Either you make a Harem Game or a NTR Game, but not both in the same Game. That's something a lot of Game Developer don't get it. Players who play Harem Games don't want NTR in Harem Games. Stealing someone for yourself (Netori) ok, but getting someone stolen (Netorare) in Harem Games are a no go.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since the Developer "The Alley Guy" liked this post, it probably get's NTR Content. So the majority can left this Ship here quite early now since it will probably sink down.
Even if it would be just because of a Loss, it's still annoying that it ever get's implemented in the first place.

Either you make a Harem Game or a NTR Game, but not both in the same Game. That's something a lot of Game Developer don't get it. Players who play Harem Games don't want NTR in Harem Games. Stealing someone for yourself (Netori) ok, but getting someone stolen (Netorare) in Harem Games are a no go.
A logical assumption.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018

In fact, I just like to give likes to people who come here to post their messages, I liked them all XD

This game will never have NTR, I don't like the genre at all.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
So this is supposed to be an alternate universe rather than something that could conceivably happen "offscreen" in the canon One Piece universe, right? What with Kuina being alive, Reiju instead of Sanji escaping and becoming a cook in the East Blue, and talk of genderswapped characters without involving Ivankov's power? Just how wild are you going to go with the changes? Because if you're thinking of having major world-shaping events go a different way, I've got an idea for you: fem-Ace joins our crew, and we help her catch Blackbeard so Marineford never happens (or maybe still happens but with a different inciting incident? [edit: OOOOH, what if it's not Ace they're going to execute, but Luffy? With Ace on our crew, that gives us a reason to be there...]).

It's a promising idea, as I mentioned before, genderbender will be present in the game. And yes, this is a completely different universe from what we follow in the original work, so the events that happen here can at most be similar, but never identical.

About She-Ace, I'll keep it tucked away in a very special corner of my mind.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
It's very intresting, but about genderbend, one small wish i have is that the bent characters doesnt look or feel too much like their
male counters, otherwise it would feel like that mc is sleeping with a man. Ex old goodie anime ranma½ where mc is a guy but turns into girl everytime splashed with water. Its good with alternate world so long the characters is their owns.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I did all ten bounties on the first island, but buggy wipes the floor with me, can't find anywhere to get better gear, more potions or more bounties to level up with.
That was one of the things I feared; the combat isn't fully balanced yet, so I apologize for that. I believe if you level up both girls to level 10 and put them in the fight, they will defeat Buggy before you die.

Anyway, thank you for reporting; I'll try to balance it a bit better for the next release.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
In fact, I just like to give likes to people who come here to post their messages, I liked them all XD

This game will never have NTR, I don't like the genre at all.
Lol, you really did. Ok then, downloading it then.
No NTR or Sharing with other Man, Parody, Harem and Milf is a instant download for me.
Unfortunally I can't be a Patreon, but good luck.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Lol, you really did. Ok then, downloading it then.
No NTR or Sharing with other Man, Parody, Harem and Milf is a instant download for me.
Unfortunally I can't be a Patreon, but good luck.
No problem, Thanks! I hope you enjoy!

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
It's very intresting, but about genderbend, one small wish i have is that the bent characters doesnt look or feel too much like their
male counters, otherwise it would feel like that mc is sleeping with a man. Ex old goodie anime ranma½ where mc is a guy but turns into girl everytime splashed with water. Its good with alternate world so long the characters is their owns.
Okay, I may or may not have spent the last few hours cooking something.

CharaStudio-2023-10-06-17-58-39-Render.png
CharaStudio-2023-10-06-18-25-55-Render.png

Last edited:

nemojason

May 22, 2017
j'ai joué à peine quelques minutes et il me plait énormément, je donne 40/20 j'espère que le développement sera aussi satisfaisant (y)(y)(y):)

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes