The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
How do you controll the Work in the Bar, my character just runs straight up and doesnt react on anything besides putting food up thats right in front of him.
bar controls are pretty awful.
MC is always running forwards and you can only change direction at which he faces.
if you are close enough and/or runnning towards a food item you pick it up
if you get close enough to a table or a customer you give it to them
if you already have an item in hand when you hit another one you swap between them.
it is very frustrating how bad the controls are in that minigame.

also, make sure to equip your weapon. I didn't and it might be why i had to go back and farm enough money for a healing potion before i was able to barely win the battle for the devil fruit with an autoclicker
It worked now, for some reason WASD didnt work yesterday
Thank you for helping people with the minigame, and I agree the controls for 'work at bar' are wack. I've made some improvements, but there's still a long way to go for it to be decent. Unfortunately, I'm focusing my time on developing content for Alpha 03 and the Halloween event. Soo... maybe this is something for alpha 04.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
How do I get my life back? the woman in the store no longer sells potions
If you have already completed the main mission 'Welcome to Hajimeru,' you can sleep in the ship's rooms to restore health.

If you are having trouble defeating Rodolf in the first mission, make sure you have equipped your sword and that Kuina is helping you.

I haven't implemented a function to restock shops yet.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Considering these appear to be Koikatsu models, and the fact that far more popular characters to get done and this is still in alpha I won't hold my breath, but personally I'd love to see Boa Sandersonia without the butter face (I very much like SunnySundown's (artist) rendition of the character) or Aphelandra (tall girl with DSL's from Amazon Lily.) Gonna be very busy in life soon so I probably won't be able to keep up with the project (or any other for that matter like I normally would) but good luck for what it's worth.
Hey Check this out!

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

VIIxBLADE

Mar 6, 2019
Interesting game. Restaurant mini game control is a bit hard to control it keeps on moving and it bounce off after bumping into tables. Never thought I would be interested in clicking game, very potential to be honest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting game. Restaurant mini game control is a bit hard to control it keeps on moving and it bounce off after bumping into tables. Never thought I would be interested in clicking game, very potential to be honest.
Thanks for your interest! The bar's minigame underwent several improvements and is all set to be released in ALPHA 03. By the way, ALPHA 03 is going to be out today or at the latest tomorrow for our Patreons. If you're interested, keep an eye on our page!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Wow, guys, we're going through a real dry spell for good VN games. Everything coming across the table lately is loaded with sandboxes and puzzles, and none of the good ones are even updating!! And here's another one!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Any links on the main page? It all links to alpha 02 version.
That's very odd. I opened a ticket requesting the thread links to be updated. While that hasn't happened yet, please check my Patreon. The download links are available there.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Wow, guys, we're going through a real dry spell for good VN games. Everything coming across the table lately is crap, and none of the good ones are even updating!! And here's another one!
I think I can understand why you didn't like my game. Everyone has the right to choose where they'd like to spend their time. However, trying to label my game as crap just because it doesn't fulfill some personal desire of yours or goes against something you like isn't sensible.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
i defeated buggy and i don't know what to do now, i don't have any missions or any island to visit
Visit your ship, and go to Captain Room verify if have any new mission, If you don't see the captain room, problably you downloaded the Alpha 02. The mods of F95 don't updated the download links of this thread, Visit my patreon and get the new version

Reactions: DrkRyder
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes