The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
how to walk in the bar
i use wasd and it makes screenshots and other stuff buit he isnt walking
This is a bug from alpha 02 version. Download the alpha 03 version from my Patreon. The mods didn't updated the download links from this thread

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Damn, that's interesting, but i think i'll wait a bit more.

Hope we'll see Robin(Pre and Post Skip), Carrot, Wanda, Yamato, Post Skip Nami, Alvida AnM, Vivi, Hiyori, Pudding, Bonney, Stussy, Perona, Nojiko, Viola and Rebecca in the future.

I hope you luck. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
CHECK THE VERSION OF YOUR GAME.

The download links was edited. If you've downloaded the version with the old links, please download the new version [ALPHA 03]. Many of the old bugs have been fixed, and the game has much more content now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

doedoepowah

May 25, 2020
Am really enjoying the content in the game. Don't know if it's just me but saves from an older version didn't seem to work. Game told me I had to use the Arc selector to continue. Finished the game anyway. But it might be something you may want to look into.

Can't wait for the next update!
Good luck with further development!

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Am really enjoying the content in the game. Don't know if it's just me but saves from an older version didn't seem to work. Game told me I had to use the Arc selector to continue. Finished the game anyway. But it might be something you may want to look into.

Can't wait for the next update!
Good luck with further development!
Sorry but it's intentional, due to some code changes the saves from alpha 02 will not work in alpha 03, so I needed to put that warning when you try to load a old save. I don't want you to make a new saves for every release, but sometimes it will be needed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Booty Hunter [Alpha 03] [TheAlleyGuy] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [292 MB]
- - -

Mac [288 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
Not gonna lie, I sort of wish Marta joins the crew now. I know the main character wishes for a crew of 10, but... Come on, we probably all know it ain't gonna be like that XD

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I sort of wish Marta joins the crew now. I know the main character wishes for a crew of 10, but... Come on, we probably all know it ain't gonna be like that XD
Marta is an excellent character, and I definitely plan to add more content for her later on. Additionally, some secondary characters such as Captain Swift, Maria, and Hina will have side missions in the future.

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
> PC PUBLIC BootyHunter APLHA 03 FINAL.zip

that is quite a filename
how can it be both an alpha and a final?
also misspelled alpha
Thank you for pointing out the writing error. I've corrected the links on Mega, which were uploaded by me. As for the 'final version' label, it's because there was a different version of Alpha 03 that only Patreon members had access to. So, ALPHA 03 FINAL is to differentiate it from the previous version and to let everyone know that it's a complete version with all the content planned for ALPHA 03.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes