DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The combat system is indeed something that needs to be worked on. I don't think I'll go as far as switching from a battle clicker to a turn-based system, but it's very likely that I'll delve deeper into combat. This could involve adding a skill tree for the protagonist, unique passive abilities for the girls, among other things. Perhaps I'll open a poll on Patreon to make these decisions with the community's opinions.
Maybe auto-clicker style? I mean to say that every character has a regular damage output and you can't do shit about it, instead give us skills with cooldowns (no need to use mp) to manage the fight, that way you could also use the side characters to give the the main characters new skills after completing their quests and scenes.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I like the sandbox style because it gives you the freedom to go wherever and do whatever you want, whenever you want, without needing to follow a straight line and read hundreds or thousands of lines of text without stopping. We all have our own tastes, and I won't judge those who don't like this style. I just can't play games that don't let me actually play, where I'm just clicking and reading text endlessly.

As for puzzles, I don't consider my game to have any. Did you download and play my game? The closest thing to a puzzle is a mini-game where you need to deliver orders to the right tables, but it's not something that requires racking your brain to solve :ROFLMAO:.

Regarding the post about Buggy where the player didn't know what to do, it's highly likely he downloaded an old version of the game. Unfortunately, my game was promoted yesterday, but with the old links. That person probably downloaded the old version where the story ended right after the fight with Buggy.

Anyway, I won't go into details. Everyone has their personal preferences, and it's not fair to try to convince someone that what they like is worse than what you like. I recommend downloading my game and giving it a chance. Maybe you'll enjoy it. If not, that's okay; there are plenty of other games here that might suit your taste better.
Maybe I downloaded an old copy, as well. I will try your game again and see. However, I would recommend you remove the "puzzles" word from you tags. As you alluded to, I don't remember seeing a puzzle in it. If it doesn't have puzzles, then that is misleading, and probably sending people far away from your game. It's like garlic to a vampire. If your "sandbox" is not a big guessing game, and is reasonable in knowing what to do next, then that is great, and I would like to try it, but there is nothing worse than to be stuck at the map, with absolutely nothing to do and no clue what to do next. You can't go to sleep, because the game tells you it's too early. You have no option to speed up time so you can go to sleep. None of the characters want to talk to you. Not all of the locations are unlocked and the ones that are, either no one is there, or like I said, if a character is there, they either repeat what they said before, or they don't want to talk to you. And there is no guide to help you in knowing what to do next at all, anywhere. At this point, 100% of the time, I uninstall. And 99% of the time, in sandboxes, this is the norm. There have only been a few that weren't like this, but they still had a crazy grind attached to them, which just isn't fun in a VN, to me anyway. If I'm going to play a game where I am forced to grind, I'll just play an RPG or something.

Anyway, I'm going to download your game right now and check it out. Thanks for the adult discussion without being a butthole like so many other devs would have been. That speaks volumes about your character, and I really appreciate that. Frankly, that makes you a real cool dude. :cool:(y) And again, I am sorry about the initial post. The whole sandbox thing riled me up, and I had a quick "anger reaction." I am a 100% mentally disabled wartime veteran (PTSD, Bi-Polar, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), among other diagnoses), and sometimes, that happens. Anyway, I'll give you my feedback on it after I scope it out. Thanks again.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe I downloaded an old copy, as well. I will try your game again and see. However, I would recommend you remove the "puzzles" word from you tags. As you alluded to, I don't remember seeing a puzzle in it. If it doesn't have puzzles, then that is misleading, and probably sending people far away from your game. It's like garlic to a vampire. If your "sandbox" is not a big guessing game, and is reasonable in knowing what to do next, then that is great, and I would like to try it, but there is nothing worse than to be stuck at the map, with absolutely nothing to do and no clue what to do next. You can't go to sleep, because the game tells you it's too early. You have no option to speed up time so you can go to sleep. None of the characters want to talk to you. Not all of the locations are unlocked and the ones that are, either no one is there, or like I said, if a character is there, they either repeat what they said before, or they don't want to talk to you. And there is no guide to help you in knowing what to do next at all, anywhere. At this point, 100% of the time, I uninstall. And 99% of the time, in sandboxes, this is the norm. There have only been a few that weren't like this, but they still had a crazy grind attached to them, which just isn't fun in a VN, to me anyway. If I'm going to play a game where I am forced to grind, I'll just play an RPG or something.

Anyway, I'm going to download your game right now and check it out. Thanks for the adult discussion without being a butthole like so many other devs would have been. That speaks volumes about your character, and I really appreciate that. Frankly, that makes you a real cool dude. :cool:(y) And again, I am sorry about the initial post. The whole sandbox thing riled me up, and I had a quick "anger reaction." I am a 100% mentally disabled wartime veteran (PTSD, Bi-Polar, Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), among other diagnoses), and sometimes, that happens. Anyway, I'll give you my feedback on it after I scope it out. Thanks again.
No problem, I hope you enjoy the game. I hate getting lost in games too; I've played countless sandboxes where you're left clueless about what to do. That's why when I was creating this game, I was very careful and included a quest journal with stages describing what should be done next to help people.

As for the puzzle tag, I'm not sure who added it. I'll talk to the staff to have it removed.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
The Alley Guy I just wanted to pop in and add some positivity to the mix, most comments are about improvements or requests because we're all excited to see the game grow. Keep up the awesome work, and best of luck to you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
i enjoyed the costumes alot i am hopeing if we get the rabbit/minx girl i forget which she is that she has a martial artist outfit.
Are you talking about Carrot? She might make an appearance in the game's story.

Pic

May 13, 2017
It is a very nice game, loving the brand i could not avoid trying this one. love both the models and the outfits also the soundtrack is a nice touch. keep going this way eager to see what's next.

• Red Heart

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just started playing, and right now the only thing I am not liking is the text box. You can't see the lewd scenes properly if there is dialogue during the scene. I wish that there was an option to make it transparent.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah carrot i always forget her name and didnt want to assume it. shes one of my favorite espiccly her sulon form i love that beastly apperance.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I wanted to make something clear about the MC's devil fruit, Is is ever going to evolve in the mind control way? I think the charm right now works great, influencing but not absolutely controlling.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I just started playing, and right now the only thing I am not liking is the text box. You can't see the lewd scenes properly if there is dialogue during the scene. I wish that there was an option to make it transparent.
I'm currently working on improvements to the GUI. I can try to add that option. Thanks for the enhancement suggestion.

I wanted to make something clear about the MC's devil fruit, Is is ever going to evolve in the mind control way? I think the charm right now works great, influencing but not absolutely controlling.
I can't provide many details about the protagonist's fruit yet, but I assure you that the fruit doesn't grant the ability to control someone's mind. If a person does what you ask, it's because they feel something for you, whether it's love, respect, or friendship.

The type of feeling can indeed amplify the influence, with love being the strongest of them all.

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I can't provide many details about the protagonist's fruit yet, but I assure you that the fruit doesn't grant the ability to control someone's mind. If a person does what you ask, it's because they feel something for you, whether it's love, respect, or friendship.

The type of feeling can indeed amplify the influence, with love being the strongest of them all.
You just don't know how happy that clarification made me, while mind control and moral corruption are respectable fetishes they are way too common here so keeping it at enhanced charisma just made my day.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i figured it wouldint be mind controll with the way nami refused a order. so it felt like a feeling boost which fits more of aphrodites goddess of love theme.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
is this game leading up to more voyeurism(flashing etc) and sex because right now the only erotic stuff I've seen was 1 flash and then the room stuff

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i think those will probly be put in as the story is more fleshed out since for some of it you had to help nami with arlong.

Balik98

Apr 12, 2019
Will the game ever be phone ( android ) compatible ? From what I've seen of it I'd love to play it.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes