The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Will the game ever be phone ( android ) compatible ? From what I've seen of it I'd love to play it.
Yes, the next update will come with compatibility for Android. It took a bit of effort, but I think I managed to make it work.

well that sucks, it doesn't let me cheat money with save editor or with the developer mode
Up to this point in development, I hadn't added a cheat menu because I thought it wasn't necessary. However, the game is starting to become a bit more extensive, and I understand that some people just want to enjoy the story without worrying about battles or leveling up the character and the girls. So, in the next update, I'll be adding a cheat menu for players who want it.

what's the point of exclusive outfit if I can just have it on koikatsu...

The exclusive outfits are a way to thank the people who support the project. I understand not everyone is able to do that, and it can create a FOMO (fear of missing out), a term I recently came across and something I hate in video games too . That's why I chose to offer only outfits. I could make special missions just for Patreons, create exclusive girls for Patreons, or make my game paid, allowing only those who pay on Patreon to play. However, my game is free, and all the content can be played for free. The only aspect you unlock by being a member is outfits, and they're still a minority. Most outfits are free and can be unlocked by playing. I understand it can be frustrating not to be able to unlock 100%, but that's the way I found to keep the project viable. I even set the lowest possible amount on Patreon to unlock the outfits. My intention is not and never was to make something inaccessible.

By the way, I saw your review. Thank you for playing my game. I hope you'll stick around to see the game's evolution.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The exclusive outfits are a way to thank the people who support the project. I understand not everyone is able to do that, and it can create a FOMO (fear of missing out), a term I recently came across and something I hate in video games too . That's why I chose to offer only outfits. I could make special missions just for Patreons, create exclusive girls for Patreons, or make my game paid, allowing only those who pay on Patreon to play. However, my game is free, and all the content can be played for free. The only aspect you unlock by being a member is outfits, and they're still a minority. Most outfits are free and can be unlocked by playing. I understand it can be frustrating not to be able to unlock 100%, but that's the way I found to keep the project viable. I even set the lowest possible amount on Patreon to unlock the outfits. My intention is not and never was to make something inaccessible.
What about making the outfits free for patreons and somewhat expensive for free players? I know it sounds bad like a PTW game but I trust you to make the price reasonable.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yes, the next update will come with compatibility for Android. It took a bit of effort, but I think I managed to make it work.

Up to this point in development, I hadn't added a cheat menu because I thought it wasn't necessary. However, the game is starting to become a bit more extensive, and I understand that some people just want to enjoy the story without worrying about battles or leveling up the character and the girls. So, in the next update, I'll be adding a cheat menu for players who want it.

By the way, I saw your review. Thank you for playing my game. I hope you'll stick around to see the game's evolution.
Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on the exclusive outfits. While I appreciate your efforts to maintain the project's viability and your commitment to keeping the game free for everyone, I still find myself personally conflicted about the Patreon-exclusive content.

I understand the need to thank and reward supporters, and I appreciate the various alternatives you've considered. However, the idea of exclusive outfits, even if they're a minority, still feels somewhat exclusionary to me. While I recognize the challenge of finding a balance, I believe there might be other ways to express gratitude to patrons without creating a sense of FOMO for non-Patreon players.

That being said, I respect the choices you've made in developing and sustaining your project. I'm grateful for the free content and the effort you've put into making the game accessible to a wide audience. I'll continue to follow the game's progress and hope to see further developments that align with the diverse preferences of the player community. Thank you for your response, and I appreciate the opportunity for this dialogue.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
What about making the outfits free for patreons and somewhat expensive for free players? I know it sounds bad like a PTW game but I trust you to make the price reasonable.
Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on the exclusive outfits. While I appreciate your efforts to maintain the project's viability and your commitment to keeping the game free for everyone, I still find myself personally conflicted about the Patreon-exclusive content.

I understand the need to thank and reward supporters, and I appreciate the various alternatives you've considered. However, the idea of exclusive outfits, even if they're a minority, still feels somewhat exclusionary to me. While I recognize the challenge of finding a balance, I believe there might be other ways to express gratitude to patrons without creating a sense of FOMO for non-Patreon players.

That being said, I respect the choices you've made in developing and sustaining your project. I'm grateful for the free content and the effort you've put into making the game accessible to a wide audience. I'll continue to follow the game's progress and hope to see further developments that align with the diverse preferences of the player community. Thank you for your response, and I appreciate the opportunity for this dialogue.

I appreciate the understanding and improvement suggestions. I will propose a change for Patreon members. After the release of alpha 04, I will conduct a poll on my Patreon and let the members decide if they want my idea: 'All outfits will be automatically unlocked for Patreon members, without the need for purchase. I will also open an exclusive Discord for members, where various additional game-related content will be shared, such as dev logs, wallpapers, among other things. For the general public, all outfits will be available for purchase with in-game currency or event coins.

If the majority of members agree, I will implement this in alpha 05. This way, I believe everyone will be happy.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Really nice game but why the Halloween girl wasn't Perona would have fit way better
I thought about her too, but I couldn't find any plausible way for her to be in the East Blue at this point in the story. She will definitely appear later; I just didn't find it right to add her now.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know my issue with the patreon only outfits, goes as follows if there just cosplay I'm fine with it, if they end up being the only lewd or revealing outfits then prepare for war. Suffice to say make all lewd stuff available for all, give your patreons there cosplay outfits win/win.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I think I gave the wrong impression; the girls will also have free lewd outfits, and maybe the free ones will be lewder than the Patreon ones over time. The fact is that the game is still in its early stages, so the more lewd outfits will be added progressively. Every outfit has a level requirement for unlocking; the higher the level requirement, the more lewder it will be. Since the Patreon outfits are available from the beginning for members, they are a bit more revealing than the current ones, but this should become more balanced over time.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I think I gave the wrong impression; the girls will also have free lewd outfits, and maybe the free ones will be lewder than the Patreon ones over time. The fact is that the game is still in its early stages, so the more lewd outfits will be added progressively. Every outfit has a level requirement for unlocking; the higher the level requirement, the more lewder it will be. Since the Patreon outfits are available from the beginning for members, they are a bit more revealing than the current ones, but this should become more balanced over time.
I think that making the outfits available for everyone (for a price to free users) and eliminating the clicker fights in favor of auto-clicker ones, so that you don't have to worry about punching your mouse to dust solves the little issues this game had.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

ALPHA V0.4 - PUBLIC RELEASE

Hello everyone, I bring to you the finalized version of alpha 0.4. In case you missed the previous posts, this version is mainly focused on combat and other mechanics, so there is no MAIN QUEST in this release.
However, there is still a lot of content to explore, with 3 ero actions for Nojiko, 3 ero actions for Hancock, and a new side quest.
I hope you enjoy it. As this is an initial version for combat, there may be many unbalanced elements. Another thing to watch out for is bugs. If you find any, please don't forget to let me know by sending a message. I'll do my best to fix them as quickly as possible.
Without further ado, here are the download links:
|

STORY/QUESTS

REPEATABLE BATTLES IN DULLAHAN
SIDE QUEST - NOJIKO
ANIMATION/ART
SHOW TONGUE - BOA HANCOCK
SHOW ARMPITS - BOA HANCOCK
SHOW FOOT - BOA HANCOCK
NEW ERO ACTION (NOJIKO- THIGHJOB)
NEW ERO ACTION (NOJIKO- TITJOB)
NEW ERO ACTION (NOJIKO- THREESOME HANDJOB)
NEW MAIN MENU
NEW LEVEL UP SYSTEM
NOJIKO CHARACTER REWORKED
NEW LOCATION SYRUP VILLAGE (DOCKS, MESHI, MANSION, SHOP)
NEW LOCATION COCOYASI VILLAGE (DOCKS, MIKAN GROVE)
MARIA INTERACTABLE
SWIFT INTERACTABLE
NOJIKO INTERACTABLE
HINA INTERACTABLE
BOA HANCOCK INTERACTABLE
BOA SANDERSONIA INTERACTABLE
BOA MARIGOLD INTERACTABLE
TRAVEL SCREEN REWORKED
CLOUDS FIXED
COMBAT TUTORIAL REWORKED
CODE/MECHANICS
GIRLS RANK SYSTEM
ACHIEVEMENTS ADDED
ADDED A CHEAT MENU (HAJIMERU DOCKS)
BETTER QUESTS REWARDS
ANDROID SUPPORT
QUICK MENU FIXED
NOW YOU CAN CHANGE DIALOGUE BOXES OPACITY.
PATREONS CREDITS IN MAIN MENU
BUGFIX: MARTA BLOWJOB NOT APPEARING
BUGFIX: PATREON REWARDS WHEN LOAD A PUBLIC SAVE
BUGFIX: ADJUST AUTO CLICKER SPEED
BUGFIX: CAN CLICK IN MENU BUTTONS WHEN IN ARC SELECTOR
ADDED A FRAME TO QUESTS DESCRIPTIONS
PLAYER SKILL TREE
NEW SKILL ACTIVE (AUTO CLICKER)
NEW SKILL ACTIVE (FIST OF LOVE)
NEW SKILL ACTIVE (MAKING AMENDS)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (CREW TRAINER)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (INEXHAUSTABLE)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (POTION ADDICT)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (NATURAL ENCOURAGER)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (DISCOUNT)
NEW SKILL PASSIVE (OVERCHARGE)
NEW SKILL COMBAT PASSIVE (IMAGINE IF I HAD A REAL WEAPON)
NEW SKILL COMBAT PASSIVE (IS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE)

Reactions: arvitus

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Not a bug but the game is still a clicker so the skills and consumables are useless, if you want the player to use consumables and skills eliminate the necessity to click, you can just change the autoclicker skill to a augment of autoclicks per second.
EDIT. Making the autoclicker a skill (using a valuable slot) and dependent on agility is also a bad idea because the choice to not use it is present.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Not a bug but the game is still a clicker so the skills and consumables are useless, if you want the player to use consumables and skills eliminate the necessity to click, you can just change the autoclicker skill to a augment of autoclicks per second.
EDIT. Making the autoclicker a skill (using a valuable slot) and dependent on agility is also a bad idea because the choice to not use it is present.
Depending on your build, you may not even need to click. There are passive skills that make you very tanky, increase the damage of your companions, and so on. You only click on the screen to deal damage if that's the intention of your build.

anime-kawaii.gif

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Depending on your build, you may not even need to click. There are passive skills that make you very tanky, increase the damage of your companions, and so on. You only click on the screen to deal damage if that's the intention of your build.

View attachment 3192566
The point is that an autoclicker program kills this game, no need to even bother distributing skill points only status points. The autoclicker should be forced and any skill relevant to that should not even use a slot, other than that allowing different builds is an interesting gimmick.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
The point is that an autoclicker program kills this game, no need to even bother distributing skill points only status points. The autoclicker should be forced and any skill relevant to that should not even use a slot, other than that allowing different builds is an interesting gimmick.

My intention has never been to prevent people from using anything. If someone wants to use an auto clicker, feel free.

Some people enjoy clicker-style games, others do not. Currently, in my game, there are gameplay styles for both of these audiences.

Of course, the skills are not finalized; some need to be nerfed or buffed, and new skills are yet to come. We are still in the alpha stage.

The point is that you are free to play this game in any way you want. Feel free to do what you find most enjoyable. I won't remove the clicking function, and I won't remove the auto-clicker skill because some people enjoy it. If you don't like these features, you can simply choose not to use them.

anime-cute.gif

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
My intention has never been to prevent people from using anything. If someone wants to use an auto clicker, feel free.

Some people enjoy clicker-style games, others do not. Currently, in my game, there are gameplay styles for both of these audiences.

Of course, the skills are not finalized; some need to be nerfed or buffed, and new skills are yet to come. We are still in the alpha stage.

The point is that you are free to play this game in any way you want. Feel free to do what you find most enjoyable. I won't remove the clicking function, and I won't remove the auto-clicker skill because some people enjoy it. If you don't like these features, you can simply choose not to use them.

View attachment 3192590
Could you please make the cheat menu without consequences? I think more people would enjoy the game starting the game at level 300 with inf money and getting the achievements.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes