damias

Sep 13, 2020
i REALLY REALLY hope sandersonia is among the possible crew...always found her to be the sexy one among the snake sister..and found it weird shes never in any games...

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
20 agi caps speed at 0.1 sec. It works as intended. Right now I think it might seem worthless as the game is still short however, in the long run it looks as if it will save your poor fingers (and acualy the auto clicker is faster then my clicks, and that's saying somthing as I'm a huge idle/incremental game player).
Le sight..., Minimum level required to get AGI to 20? before that lazy clicks with other builds are better and after that I'd dare say that unless the game plans to reach ridiculous levels like 67000 the other builds will be infinitely superior.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
While I did enjoy this game, I think there is sooo much more potential to be had with a One Piece parody that I can’t help but feel disappointed each time. This one has an interesting origin, but it does the same thing so many other parodies do and just sort of loosely follows the original story.

Furthermore, there are so many unique and underutilized characters in OP that I think a completely original story would do wonders for these characters. For example, instead of just replacing Zoro with Kuina, why not let Kuina die and secretly run away or something? Instead of Nami, why not let Nojiko have her own adventure? Instead of Boa Hancock, why not have the original Kuja Waifu (Marguerite)?

Anyway, none of this really matters and is just my personal taste speaking. I shouldn’t really push my ideas onto this project. But here are somethings that actually did bug me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
My game, I'm at level 40. Takes no time really. I have caped all skills and 20 in all stats except str at 40+.

Honestly the devs didn't add any challenge to the game by adding stats and skills over the previous versions of automatic stats. It just makes the game a propper rpg now.

As for the story, dont f with one piece. Keep your lame delusions of what you think should have happened to yourself. The original story creators are far better then you. So yes follow original story plot. And sorry not directing that at anyone in particular, just strongly sharing an opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: jems666

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
My game, I'm at level 40. Takes no time really. I have caped all skills and 20 in all stats except str at 40+.

Honestly the devs didn't add any challenge to the game by adding stats and skills over the previous versions of automatic stats. It just makes the game a propper rpg now.

As for the story, dont f with one piece. Keep your lame delusions of what you think should have happened to yourself. The original story creators are far better then you. So yes follow original story plot. And sorry not directing that at anyone in particular, just strongly sharing an opinion.
First of all, this is the first update after the addition of the status and skill system, so it's normal for it to be a bit unbalanced; I'm working on that.

Second, my intention was never to replace or overshadow the original work. I've been a fan of Oda-sensei's work since I was 12, and I'm only making this game because I love this series so much. Since I couldn't find a game the way I wanted, I ended up making my own. That's it.

By the way, it's not "devs" in the plural; it's just me handling everything, from programming to animations and graphics. So please, be patient—I'm doing my best.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
only think I don't like is the majority of the sexy scenes are just in the bedroom part which is pretty boring, would be nice if it was mixed into the story

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lolz, and my comment before wasnt to you, it was to express my opinion to others. The game is great, your acually doing a really good job so far. Guess my comment wesen't needed, however I tend to be rather bias towards games I enjoy like this one, if it wasn't clear sorry.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any plans for a futa main character? would make sense if a aphrodite devil fruit gave a female one for love makeing. loving it so far cant wait to see more stuff added in and hopefully some threesomes between the girls.

Dec 7, 2018
Question : Do I need to know about Onepiece or can I enjoy this just as is? I'm an oldschool anime nerd but I could never for the life of me warm up to Onepiece at all, only watched like a couple of episodes here and there and I never managed to spare any fucks for it.

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Question : Do I need to know about Onepiece or can I enjoy this just as is? I'm an oldschool anime nerd but I could never for the life of me warm up to Onepiece at all, only watched like a couple of episodes here and there and I never managed to spare any fucks for it.
You can play without knowing anythig about one piece, it's a complete different story, and when you need to know something about the universe the game explain to you

Dec 7, 2018
You can play without knowing anythig about one piece, it's a complete different story, and when you need to know something about the universe the game explain to you
Thanks for sparing the time to clarify, screenshots look great, gonna give this a shot.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes