The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Playing through the previous version 90% of the erotic content was in the rooms where you choose an action for a girl that got old quick "show tongue" etc
Yeah, there's some content beside the ero action with the crew members yes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Booty Hunter [Alpha v0.5.3] [TheAlleyGuy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Val1991

Feb 9, 2021
Hin Tesuko is not appearing in the forest, how do I battle her?
Nah I got the same problem mate and I know what you mean. You have to go onto the ship and hit the little navigation arrow at the bottom to get into the captains quarters and then hit main quests. I got lost for like 5 minutes.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Bugs:

Reiju loses Dmg and Dps after reaching lvl 21 (lvl 20: 2368 to lvl 21: 1346)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When moused over, Making Amends says Willpower can increase the chances of success. When you click on it, it says Haki increases the chances of this ability succeeding.
View attachment 3415711

Kuina loses Dmg and Dps from lvl 21 to 22:
View attachment 3415750
Thanks for the reports, I'll take a look into the Attack damage bug in Levels 20+;

And about the Making amends Skill, Haki is the willpower manifestation. So it's not totally wrong, but I'll make it haki in tooltip and in the skill details screen

You can contact me in my discord if you need something, I'm always active there.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Bugs:

Normally I'd send The Alley Guy a private message, but that seems to be disabled

Reiju loses Dmg and Dps after reaching lvl 21 (lvl 20: 2368 to lvl 21: 1346)

When moused over, Making Amends says Willpower can increase the chances of success. When you click on it, it says Haki increases the chances of this ability succeeding.

Kuina loses Dmg and Dps from lvl 21 to 22:
I attempted to reproduce the problem by leveling the girls to levels 20, 21, and 22, but everything appeared normal on my end. It seems that your attack damage exceeds the typical value for a level 20 girl, even with a rank of 2.

If you can, please reach me out on the project's Discord server. I have some questions to help pinpoint this problem.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I don't use Discord. I may have found some bugs, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get Discord just so I can help you pinpoint problems with your game. I can however upload my save file, if you like

Also, Making Amends does not scale up with Haki.
No problem at all. I'd appreciate having a look at your save file, if you're willing to share it.

Regarding making amends, it scales with Haki. After investing points in Haki, the success percentage of the skill increases. you can check that in skills details screen before and after put status points in Haki.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also another error is that kuina now doesnt do anithing like a handjob before she open up... and the dialogue for her first handjob interaction is still the one from the previous version were she did

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes