giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Booty Hunter [Alpha 04] [TheAlleyGuy]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 208 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i think my favorite part about this game so far is the potential of characters that were cut from the show and the gender bending. i was so happy to see zoros childhood friend not dead and when i saw that barrel in the water i was like oh boy a female luffy gonna enjoy this. hopeing to see if others are added in would love a female buggy as a clown character.

• Star-struck
Reactions: The Alley Guy

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really interesting update with tons of new gameplay stuff, i wish next update will be more scene/story oriented.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Alley Guy

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
i think my favorite part about this game so far is the potential of characters that were cut from the show and the gender bending. i was so happy to see zoros childhood friend not dead and when i saw that barrel in the water i was like oh boy a female luffy gonna enjoy this. hopeing to see if others are added in would love a female buggy as a clown character.
pomni-stare.gif

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello, good work for the job to the bar , but i get a problem in the main story, 1 hour that i play (i finish main quest + bounty) and i am level 8-9 but i don t unlock the next island for find Namy... On map i don t have the next step, did i forget something??

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
hello, good work for the job to the bar , but i get a problem in the main story, 1 hour that i play (i finish main quest + bounty) and i am level 8-9 but i don t unlock the next island for find Namy... On map i don t have the next step, did i forget something??
Go to captain's room on your ship, and check for main missions.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
i think batle is too easy, with my build i kill all ennemies in 10 secondes, Kuina don't have time to react lol

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The autoclicker skill is useless, at the beginning you get killed by everything and later on might have some use if you want to grind or something but it's vastly inferior to the other builds.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
20 agi caps speed at 0.1 sec. It works as intended. Right now I think it might seem worthless as the game is still short however, in the long run it looks as if it will save your poor fingers (and acualy the auto clicker is faster then my clicks, and that's saying somthing as I'm a huge idle/incremental game player).

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes