4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Someone give me a walkthrough! I don't understand what to do. I talked to Wilma, decided not to help her so she gets all sweaty and all that with her tongue out. I got the hose, the purple tree and the umbrella. I use the umbrella on the dog(or whatever the fk it is) but it just keeps doing the animation over and over and doesn't go away. What to do?!

Nov 29, 2017
Someone give me a walkthrough! I don't understand what to do. I talked to Wilma, decided not to help her so she gets all sweaty and all that with her tongue out. I got the hose, the purple tree and the umbrella. I use the umbrella on the dog(or whatever the fk it is) but it just keeps doing the animation over and over and doesn't go away. What to do?!
You should use the purple tree on the crack in the wall above the door, the rope/hose on freds neck and then the umbrella on dino

Reactions: Aero34 and Niloc

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
tree into crack above dogs head, hose around fred's neck, then give umbrella to dino

Aug 22, 2017
You know what what's the most bizarre thing about this?
They don't redraw any male character of the cartoon, just like Palcomix's NSFW comics

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, this is more like a demo. There's only 2 scenes (but you have to pick one). Amusing nonetheless. I'll wait for a few more updates before I play again.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
how can i see the others scenes? i download the game and i just can see the ''bathing'' scene

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Ok, this is more like a demo. There's only 2 scenes (but you have to pick one). Amusing nonetheless. I'll wait for a few more updates before I play again.
so, the 'images' on the first page they are not Scenes in game?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes