4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
so, the 'images' on the first page they are not Scenes in game?
Not as far as I can tell. You have a choice to bang Pebbles or Wilma in the shower. I wonder if this was a Patreon release and there's some code we need to get the other scenes....because I'm not seeing it.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Not as far as I can tell. You have a choice to bang Pebbles or Wilma in the shower. I wonder if this was a Patreon release and there's some code we need to get the other scenes....because I'm not seeing it.
The game here is full. The shower scene depends on the Wilma conversation at the beginning if she shows up. Choose the wrong path only Pebbles is in the shower. If you do get both, then you only get to choose one of them. Just replay to do the other one.

Also the game is on Newgrounds, just do a Google search to get direct link.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is short need's to be a little longer also were is he getting the cereal from there snatch lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think it's kinda funny that if willma is in the shower with pebble's and you fuck pebble's fred say's you were doing his wife still lol. and if it's just pebbles alone barn run's out with a bowl of fruity pebble's that he did not have if i rembering right lol.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
The game here is full. The shower scene depends on the Wilma conversation at the beginning if she shows up. Choose the wrong path only Pebbles is in the shower. If you do get both, then you only get to choose one of them. Just replay to do the other one.

Also the game is on Newgrounds, just do a Google search to get direct link.
I have had the shower scene with Wilma and Pebbles separately. Then both where you choose each one. The issue is that the images in the screenshots do not show up in the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do you just get willma in the shower because i get them both there. i think in the first one u should get to also fuck willma lol. but that's just me mybe the third one he can fuck willma peeble's and his wife lol.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes