robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Bored Wife? try boring fucking game and completely bored player. another reason to be glad i don't pay for any games. this shit is pathetic and anyone who pays to play it is an idiot.

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
Tell me it is a female dev without telling me it is a female dev. They only ever make games that they want to play. Wierd Futa, ntr, and monster garbage. I would guess there will be cats in it too somewhere.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
hmmm looks interesting... No Corruption or NTR tag makes me question wtf the story will be about... Also Bonus content we can't access I'm assuming unless we subscribe aka paywalled... from it's date of release...

I'll bookmark it but I'm not investing any time in it until I see other people reviews.

Good Luck with the title all the same.
even the cheating tag is missing

returner

Sep 2, 2023
After going through the game I have a few things to say. Dev, if you're looking through the forum then this is meant to be a critique of the work presented. Nothing personal.

The game can be finished under 10 minutes and sooner if you hold down the Ctrl button. This is not the fault of the game but the amount of content here. The game weighs in at 1.7 GB but has 10 minutes of content, to be fair there are some animations too but that doesn't warrant the size. At this rate the whole game will be in double digits before we get to 30 mins of content.

Some of those choices don't matter. The first choice to go to powder your nose ends up with the same event as staying back with others. Same with the friend that comes over.

Why do we have a jigsaw puzzle in the gameplay? Ruins immersion and is a chore to deal with.

The ending is abrupt and jarring. At least cover it up with a Game Over screen or something.

Things I like:
The marriage and divorce progressbar on top.
The husband is pretty shitty so it incentivizes me to make her go for the dic- divorce.
The presence of Futas as an alternative to men assholes.

Overall, the game lacks polish and depth but this can be gotten from continuous development. I would love to see more so I will encourage people to sign up to the dev's discord and show support

Reactions: Hausers
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes