3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
How did you get the first scene? I can't get it.
Ugh. Scenes locked behind stats and RNG are the worst.
You just need to increase lordliness and openess of your wife, then be home on Thursday night.

And yes, that’s the reason I hate this game except the content is good. It doesnt have any time skipping mechanism. You have to repeat same activities day by day, then realize that there’s a bug after 2 hours of playing.

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
I've always liked this game but the grind combined with having to restart from scratch and no easy way to cheat stats makes it so grueling to play. It actually kills all my interest in this game. I wish all the stats weren't so buried.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Quickest way to level up the wife is get her to take initiative in sex each night, then eat her pussy, then let her rest after making her orgasm from cunnlingus, then when she's sufficiently high enough, go to the bakery and eat her pussy while under her desk. Openness, just spy on the lesbians near the lake path, then eat her pussy.

Maid, help her clean on mondays, wednsdays and fridays in afternoon, then have a pool party with her on tuesday afternoon (meet her while she's cleaning the bar outside on a tuesday or thursday and get her to agree to the party)

Secretary, after each session with the therapist and secretary, meet the secretary at her desk and agree to consider doing more sessions or to make her coffee

You can have all the girls end up dominant in the first two months fairly easily

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Quickest way to level up the wife is get her to take initiative in sex each night, then eat her pussy, then let her rest after making her orgasm from cunnlingus, then when she's sufficiently high enough, go to the bakery and eat her pussy while under her desk. Openness, just spy on the lesbians near the lake path, then eat her pussy.

Maid, help her clean on mondays, wednsdays and fridays in afternoon, then have a pool party with her on tuesday afternoon (meet her while she's cleaning the bar outside on a tuesday or thursday and get her to agree to the party)

Secretary, after each session with the therapist and secretary, meet the secretary at her desk and agree to consider doing more sessions or to make her coffee

You can have all the girls end up dominant in the first two months fairly easily
This is pretty close to what I do I think other than "helping the maid with cookies" towards the end. I don't find it that hard generally but that may be because I enjoy the early "non-sexual" content, whereas others may consider that "grinding".

Thanks for writing it down. Easy to link to this post in the future.

Reactions: smreg and baxtus

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Changelog:
Gameplay:
Now the mc can see dreams (only one dream for now) To see this dream, you need to help your maid with the sunscreen and also see the last segment of the pancake scene
Wife: It now takes 4 foot massage scenes instead of 6 to get your maid to catch you The wife's desire for a foot massage now grows faster if her lordliness is higher, and slower in the opposite case Now your wife can refuse a foot massage if she's not in the mood. You can now only take her out to a restaurant on Friday when she is in the bedroom or backyard Now you can only take her to the lake on Saturday mornings when she is in the backyard. She now swims in the pool on Saturdays Now she does yoga on Tuesdays (gym downtown) Fixed a bug where she was sunbathing topless at low openness and in a bikini at high openness
Jenny: Now she comes to the bakery on Thursdays Now when she visits the bakery, your wife gets assertiveness and lordliness, but you can prevent it (in this version just by visiting, but in future versions you'll have to beat Jenny in a discussion) Now she comes to the mansion on Sundays and once every two weeks Now new scenes during her visit should activate with 100% chance
Everly: Fixed bug that preventing futher progress with her

Update 0.33.2a to 0.33.2b

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Changelog:
Gameplay:
Now the mc can see dreams (only one dream for now) To see this dream, you need to help your maid with the sunscreen and also see the last segment of the pancake scene
Wife: It now takes 4 foot massage scenes instead of 6 to get your maid to catch you The wife's desire for a foot massage now grows faster if her lordliness is higher, and slower in the opposite case Now your wife can refuse a foot massage if she's not in the mood. You can now only take her out to a restaurant on Friday when she is in the bedroom or backyard Now you can only take her to the lake on Saturday mornings when she is in the backyard. She now swims in the pool on Saturdays Now she does yoga on Tuesdays (gym downtown) Fixed a bug where she was sunbathing topless at low openness and in a bikini at high openness
Jenny: Now she comes to the bakery on Thursdays Now when she visits the bakery, your wife gets assertiveness and lordliness, but you can prevent it (in this version just by visiting, but in future versions you'll have to beat Jenny in a discussion) Now she comes to the mansion on Sundays and once every two weeks Now new scenes during her visit should activate with 100% chance
Everly: Fixed bug that preventing futher progress with her

Update 0.33.2a to 0.33.2b Mega
How do you install this update? Do you just extract them into the data folder or what folder?

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes