3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Yeah, totally agree. I feel like every time there was an update, he removed more stuff rather than adding.
I love the game, and hope that he will make reasonable adjustments in the future.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Totally agree.
It’s sad that the game has great content and character development (the MC built up from being normal to submissive), but then the gameplay structure makes the experienxe so bad for player.
It's all about a slow burn, about the MC slowly losing his position to the women around him
Imo, the pacing is fine. There just needs to be more content in between milestones to acknowledge that you are, indeed, making progress. Doesn't even need to be big events. Just minor changes in dialogue or little RNG events to emphasize your descent.
This is a very minor gripe though and very low priority. My biggest complaint is the temporary content removal. It's hard to tell what's a bug and what's just under reconstruction.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Yeah, it’s like I played for 2 hours and then discover that it was a bug leading to an event that didnt happen, so I had to restart the game. That really upsets me.

Reactions: Piratefishes

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
This is a very minor gripe though and very low priority. My biggest complaint is the temporary content removal. It's hard to tell what's a bug and what's just under reconstruction.
If this scene is mentioned in the Journal, but doesn't appear in the game, then that's bug for sure.

Reactions: mtran.hs

illol

Aug 2, 2023
im at june 12 and the maid still hasnt asked me for help with the groceries i took more than 20 cooking lessons ans she has -40 obidience, am i missing something

Reactions: mtran.hs

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
im at june 12 and the maid still hasnt asked me for help with the groceries i took more than 20 cooking lessons ans she has -40 obidience, am i missing something
Same issue here. Thats why I was so upset. Spent 3 hours playing and then realized that it was a bug.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Same issue here. Thats why I was so upset. Spent 3 hours playing and then realized that it was a bug.
you need to go home at noon on mondays or be home and go to hallway or kitchen ( can't recall now )

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yes. She talks with me and she did some squats while I help her with the packets. But she never did train with me.
training was mowing those boxes and squats
if you open your phone you see strength raise everytime you meet her

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes