3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
The changelog is actually tiny. Interface changed a bit, some small scenes actually got removed.
The whole Maid takeover was redone with a lot of scenes getting removed, but she also got the best new scenes, 3 big ones and 1 or 2 small. The only continuation of the story is with the secretary, but not much.
Nothing changed with belinda

Changelog:

Wife:

Bisexuality changed to Openness.

You can peek on a lake date again.

Added some variety in her common scene (like taking shower or having breakfast).

Maid:

Now she can takeover again.

Two new scenes for mc cleaning the master bedroom
So, to get to the new maid takeover scenes one has to start from the beginning (since it's been redone) or do the scenes even come up, when loading a save?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
The changelog is actually tiny. Interface changed a bit, some small scenes actually got removed.
The whole Maid takeover was redone with a lot of scenes getting removed, but she also got the best new scenes, 3 big ones and 1 or 2 small. The only continuation of the story is with the secretary, but not much.
Nothing changed with belinda

Changelog:

Wife:

Bisexuality changed to Openness.

You can peek on a lake date again.

Added some variety in her common scene (like taking shower or having breakfast).

Maid:

Now she can takeover again.

Two new scenes for mc cleaning the master bedroom
Damn, i swear every update he has more things removed than added, judging from changelog D: First adding content, then removing, then readding it again, combine it with all the intro rework planned and then scratched cause apparently its too much work. I mean i like this game, i really do, it has some very unique set of reverse of control scenes, but honestly, i wish author knew what he's trying to do..

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Damn, i swear every update he has more things removed than added, judging from changelog D: First adding content, then removing, then readding it again, combine it with all the intro rework planned and then scratched cause apparently its too much work. I mean i like this game, i really do, it has some very unique set of reverse of control scenes, but honestly, i wish author knew what he's trying to do..
He knows, there's just tons of moving parts, so he adjusts so there is coherency between the paths

sd.waterfrog

Sep 25, 2020
how can i activate Belinda's call from holiday? i just skip and skip like from july to december but still no call, I think she find new slaves in Frace and forget the MC

Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
how can i activate Belinda's call from holiday? i just skip and skip like from july to december but still no call, I think she find new slaves in Frace and forget the MC
I also had trouble activating it. I was planning on try a clean run through since I got an error when loading my save. Did you try that yet?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I also had trouble activating it. I was planning on try a clean run through since I got an error when loading my save. Did you try that yet?
Haven't personally verified, but looking at the code it seems you need to be in your office between noon and evening for it to trigger.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
ahhh qwsaq is back ^^ thats good to read! Someone who knows the code and finds flaws... if there are any... :)

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes