3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Oh didn't know the discord link is invalid.
Used it ame time ago and stayed there. So my info is from discord. NEarly a dircet quote from Anti. Although it'S for his supporters first of course. ;-)
Not sure, but I think he had problems with patreon...

JohnnyOla

Jan 13, 2020
Oh didn't know the discord link is invalid.
Used it ame time ago and stayed there. So my info is from discord. NEarly a dircet quote from Anti. Although it'S for his supporters first of course. ;-)
Not sure, but I think he had problems with patreon...
Will he even post it on patreon then with those issues? I’m checking daily, but if the distribution is over discord i’d really like the link.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Will he even post it on patreon then with those issues? I’m checking daily, but if the distribution is over discord i’d really like the link.
He posts on Patreon when the releases occur, he noted on the discord that a new release was coming soon, so likely before the end of the month

JohnnyOla

Jan 13, 2020
The changelog is actually tiny. Interface changed a bit, some small scenes actually got removed.
The whole Maid takeover was redone with a lot of scenes getting removed, but she also got the best new scenes, 3 big ones and 1 or 2 small. The only continuation of the story is with the secretary, but not much.
Nothing changed with belinda

Changelog:

Wife:

Bisexuality changed to Openness.

You can peek on a lake date again.

Added some variety in her common scene (like taking shower or having breakfast).

Maid:

Now she can takeover again.

Two new scenes for mc cleaning the master bedroom

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
AntiMyx says that he's working on some bigger stuff, but it's going to take some time to implement all of it

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
The whole secretary takeover was redone with a lot of scenes getting removed, but she also got the best new scenes, 3 big ones and 1 or 2 small. The only continuation of the story is with the secretary, but not much.
Nothing changed with belinda

Changelog:
Were the secretary changes in this update? That sounds like a lot to not have in the changelog?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Were the secretary changes in this update? That sounds like a lot to not have in the changelog?
No real updates to secretary beyond prior releases

The changes were to the Maid (Johnny misspoke when he said Secretary, he meant Maid)

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes