3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm very much looking forward to seeing maid Samantha dominate MC and MC's wife Amanda. This role change is awesome.
It would be better if Jenny and Samantha ruled Amanda together
What the story needs is a mastermind. Currently you have several women suddenly, spontaneously, engaged in role reversals and femdom with the MC. The odds of that happening IRL are slim to none. To make the story more immersive and logical, Jenny should play the role of evil genius. She happens to notice Samantha's tendency to dominate, so approaches her in private and they develop a plan. Then she (Jenny) is sneaky and asks the MC and wife a few questions about his work environment. She talks wifey into visiting the MC under the guise of Jenny trying to be nicer/kinder. Jenny then identifies the secretary and gradually pulls her on board. All the while Jenny, with the aid of Samantha, is slowly turning wifey to their side. Eventually they all work together to dominate the MC.

This would be how I would write it....not that it much matters. :p

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoringDays-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
I'm only in here for Belinda content.. anything?
Not this time, but I'm hoping to see more Belinda content soon as well. I don't think it's coming, though.

i haven't seen that scene can abyone tell me how to get i
Do you know how to start the Belinda storyline? Go to the HR area (I think) and look in the mail room. You'll eventually run into her. Just keep checking back until she starts calling you.

Reactions: J1215 and LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Do the old saves not work anymore? Whenever I try to load saves I have from version 0.30.3, it keeps giving me an error message saying "Save is from the wrong game. Aborting"

I don't have the time or patience to replay the whole game again, so I hope it's just me experiencing this issue and that the old saves should normally work...

Reactions: warrenitro

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Do the old saves not work anymore? Whenever I try to load saves I have from version 0.30.3, it keeps giving me an error message saying "Save is from the wrong game. Aborting"

I don't have the time or patience to replay the whole game again, so I hope it's just me experiencing this issue and that the old saves should normally work...
You are almost required to start over as the dev re-enabled some old content, some of which is interspersed throughout the story. Most likely, this will continue to happen as the sub-threads in the story are not all progressing at the same rate. In short, the story is not linear at the moment.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes