3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Latest save files doesnt work and I really dont want to play all again
This update isn't hugely worth it tbh. There's one great scene added, one scene had characters swapped, some scenes taken away, mostly reformatting for future content to come.
If you've already played previous updates, I'd skip this one. But it does provide a lot of confidence for future updates.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
This update isn't hugely worth it tbh. There's one great scene added, one scene had characters swapped, some scenes taken away, mostly reformatting for future content to come.
If you've already played previous updates, I'd skip this one. But it does provide a lot of confidence for future updates.
Two scenes added if I recall correctly, one with the wife, pussy worship at the pool bar, and one new cleaning/serving scene with the Maid

Reactions: qwsaq

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah, forgot about the pool scene. My bad. lol.
That's actually my preferred scene of the two to be honest, first off, I kind of prefer the wife to the maid (don't get me wrong, both girls are hot, but there's just something epic about Anissa Kate) and second there is some actual sex in the scene, the maid is too much of a cocktease IMO (some is great, but after a point there needs to be some sex).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
That's actually my preferred scene of the two to be honest, first off, I kind of prefer the wife to the maid (don't get me wrong, both girls are hot, but there's just something epic about Anissa Kate) and second there is some actual sex in the scene, the maid is too much of a cocktease IMO (some is great, but after a point there needs to be some sex).
I personally love the cocktease and role reversal aspect. Different strokes (heh) for different folks I guess.

Reactions: smreg

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I personally love the cocktease and role reversal aspect. Different strokes (heh) for different folks I guess.
I'm with you on the role reversal, that's the best part of that path, but if she's just going to cocktease, then it gets boring after a while IMO (slow burn is good, but eventually it's a burn out), if I'm the MC, I want her to eventually at least sit on my face and/or make me eat her pussy/ass or something.

With the Wife you get both, she takes control of the relationship, and you get some fun, fun sexy times

Reactions: smreg and bulifun

gurgel99

Feb 7, 2023
Короче говоря, с нетерпением ждем следующего обновления и просим автора восстановить некоторые объекты прошлых обнов. Все же сцены с соседской женщиной, его дочерью, подглядывание во время отдыха у озера, би сцены в ресторане, развитие отношений с Джолли, весьма неплохо придуманные сцены с горничной в доме, стринги и ФАРТУК, Карл, фартук - очень ждем.
абсолютная правда !

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
It's a fine game and I hope it gets developed further. In the endless sea of HTML games that focus only on maledom, harem and impregnation, this is maybe the only game that has a good femdom path as well. Sure, there are other HTML femdom games, but they usually focus on sissification, so this game really stands out.

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
New update on boosty yesterday. Anyone knows what's in it?
Latest update focuses on the secretary's branch.

Shame that boosty is acting a bit sketchy, as I couldn't get to finalize my subscription there, we should wait for the public version unless an HTML file drops unexpectedly:rolleyes:

from the dev's discord:
Changelog:
Maid:
Cooking lessons are restored. Drinking in the pool bar are restored.
Secretary: Continuation of her role reversal storyline.
Mila: All her content are restored.
Kelly: All her content are restored.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Не содержит активатора. При попытке обновить архив версии 0.32 включается, но ничего нового в игре, такого как:

Список изменений:
Горничная:
уроки кулинарии восстановлены. Питье в баре у бассейна восстанавливается.
Секретарь: Продолжение ее сюжетной линии смены ролей.
Мила: Весь ее контент восстановлен.
Келли: Весь ее контент восстановлен.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CirclePete
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes