3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
So happy to see that you are continuing this AntiMyx

With regards to the Patreon alternative isn't Subscribestar meant to be good for that?

Does this latest release include the fixes that baxtus released as a "fanfix" or at least your versions of them?

Reactions: smreg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoringDays-0.32Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
So happy to see that you are continuing this AntiMyx

With regards to the Patreon alternative isn't Subscribestar meant to be good for that?

Does this latest release include the fixes that baxtus released as a "fanfix" or at least your versions of them?
No, no, the fanfix version wasn't me, credit for that is to qwsaq if I recall correctly

Most I did one time was discovering some scenes that were embedded in the code but not playable, but I don't have the time to do any significant coding

Larsung

May 29, 2018
No, no, the fanfix version wasn't me, credit for that is to qwsaq if I recall correctly

Most I did one time was discovering some scenes that were embedded in the code but not playable, but I don't have the time to do any significant coding
Thats true! it was qwsaq! Baxtus was more an inspiring Fan with many many discussions in Discord :)

Reactions: baxtus

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is the only route femdom now? It still has the male domination tag, but everything in the journal is male sub.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is the only route femdom now? It still has the male domination tag, but everything in the journal is male sub.
There is (or at least used to be before the latest rejig) a few maledom scenes here and there (at the club and with the secretary) but they don't go anywhere and are basically vestigial at this point. Other than that it's all femdom, yeah.

Reactions: Forgeshield

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I mean, it was beneath my notice until you reacted to my year-old post, which, incase you didn't know, gives a notification which showed the abandoned-tag.

See, here's the thing: The game didn't start out as a femdom-game. That is my issue. I don't go to femdom-game threads to tell people I don't like femdom. But when game I enjoyed suddenly takes a turn to a whole another direction and goes through a complete rewrite mid-development, of course I'm gonna chime in with my opinion about it.

I did go away, until I got a notification that someone cared.

See, I knew this. It's exactly why I made the prediction. I wasn't pulling shit outta my ass just to be spiteful, I was leaning on established trends.

You never played the original version of Boring Days did you? It was different enough to stand out. It was original enough to take note.

Also, this site has plenty of examples of maledom-games with plots deeper than "Ooga booga, big, powerful, alpha male MC dominates every woman with his zucchini" as you so quaintly said.

Hail Dicktator. The Company. Rogue-Like Evolution. Four Elements Trainer. Desert Stalker. Lunar's Chosen. The Monastery. Ravager. So yeah. It can be original. This game after doing a full reset and a 180 into Femdom? Not so much.
Just take the L lil bro.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
So happy to see this restarted. I've encountered a few bugs: page would not load sometimes when insisting to have sex with Amanda then letting her take the initiative as well as when trying to visit Amanda at the bakery when Jenny is there. There's also a small error message I received when Paul asks you to choose between the two girls and you try to change your original choice. (or maybe just when I clicked on the blonde, can't remember 100%).

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020

Ah I must have gotten it mixed up with you identifying the scenes. To put it differently, are the scenes that were not reachable outside of the fanfix reachable in this version or still to be fixed in a later release?

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i have played this game about a year ago, but remember it having more scenes than now. too much grind for very little reward

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Gonzo6

Apr 7, 2019
I don't understand the reasons for this hatters. The game is funny, non-linear, and non-boring. "Boring day" for me -it my ordinary day before this game. Yes, each update usually brings something unexpected - old personage behave differently, events disappear, concepts are changing. But it's how to look at a growing child - interesting and exciting.
I have at least 3 full different version this game - and each has its own virtues. Yes, bugs is sudden and unpleasant, but this bind with constant code and mechanic's changes.
Last version was made bilingual, and this very big scope of work - may be it one of reason to reduce current content. Or may be content will be reworked completely again.
I just glad to read again and again new story about Mr. Jett and his environment.
Fuck he, eventually, his maid? Or she used her strap-on on him bottom? What made his pretty wife and this bitch Belinda in night club? How will psychotherapy sessions end in the office? I would like to know soon.
It seems in such cases they say "пеши еще"?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
found a bug, when licking samantha's toes for the 4th time, i'm stuck in a loop with a dialogue repeating itself indefinitely, only a continue button that leads to the same dialogue.
Tried skipping a week, autosave and another browser. It's broken.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I don't understand the reasons for this hatters. The game is funny, non-linear, and non-boring. "Boring day" for me -it my ordinary day before this game. Yes, each update usually brings something unexpected - old personage behave differently, events disappear, concepts are changing. But it's how to look at a growing child - interesting and exciting.
I have at least 3 full different version this game - and each has its own virtues. Yes, bugs is sudden and unpleasant, but this bind with constant code and mechanic's changes.
Last version was made bilingual, and this very big scope of work - may be it one of reason to reduce current content. Or may be content will be reworked completely again.
I just glad to read again and again new story about Mr. Jett and his environment.
Fuck he, eventually, his maid? Or she used her strap-on on him bottom? What made his pretty wife and this bitch Belinda in night club? How will psychotherapy sessions end in the office? I would like to know soon.
It seems in such cases they say "пеши еще"?
i would say that probably the most hate comes from people who played the game in the earlier stages and it had more content. i remember there being more of it a year ago. i dont know what the author is doing with the progress, but people generaly dont like when the game is smaller over time.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I don't know what I was expecting. It looks like it was more put together now, but then first time I let wife "take the initiative" it goes straight into a soft lock. It feels like since the early development, there is always some game breaking bug. It used to be that you can't lower maid's obedience, because you just couldn't actually do it, then there is all sorts of sequence breaks, there has been constant soft lock states...

I mean. I like the game. I think it is really slick in its design and the writing isn't bad, but its a shame its getting rebooted often which in turn breaks the game again in places making it just a chore to play.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes