3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Antimyx worcs on another Project called Eclipse and BD is on Ice atm but not abandon.. But when its startet again it will be overhauled drastically

Reactions: Gordon_79

Larsung

May 29, 2018
And for the best actuall Version with most of the bugs removed go to Page 44 !!!!! on this thread and download the great Fanmade version! qwsaq did a really realy great job here!

Reactions: Gordon_79

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
He's been communicating on the discord
Thanks, we currently look for messaging in more "public" venues than Discord at this time.
Plus, he's been communicating about his other game, not this one. In my opinion this one is 99.99% dead. I hope I am wrong, but given how he dropped this one like a hot potato, even when there were folks here willing to help with writing, coding and asset management, he didn't want help from anyone. He rebooted the thing at least three times, so I think it was just not meant to be. I would really like to see someone pick it up and run with it as the core premise was solid and entertaining.

Reactions: Gordon_79 and fried

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Plus, he's been communicating about his other game, not this one. In my opinion this one is 99.99% dead. I hope I am wrong, but given how he dropped this one like a hot potato, even when there were folks here willing to help with writing, coding and asset management, he didn't want help from anyone. He rebooted the thing at least three times, so I think it was just not meant to be. I would really like to see someone pick it up and run with it as the core premise was solid and entertaining.
He's indicated to me that he plans on picking this game back up in the future. But I agree it's fair to mark this game Abandoned rather than On Hold all things considered.

Radio silence about the game for over three months.

Marked as Abandoned.
Would it be too much an ask to slap this somewhere in the OP in the "Other's" section? Marked as "Community bugfix" or somesuch so people's first experience with the game isn't a broken piece of shit?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
He's indicated to me that he plans on picking this game back up in the future. But I agree it's fair to mark this game Abandoned rather than On Hold all things considered.
One of the someones to which I referred is you....:cool:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
One of the someones to which I referred is you....:cool:
Funny thing about that: when Anti indicated to me that he plans on picking it back up in the future, that was in response to me DMing him asking if it was dead and if I could pick it up in his stead. Out of respect I'm not gonna pick up someone else's project if they claim to still care about it.

I have recently been flirting with the idea of just creating my own game with this one as core inspiration, playing around with Twine and working out a general skeleton of a plot.
No promises though and definitely no tentative timeline. I'm not just lazy but also incompetent and uncreative. I can reverse engineer and build on a foundation but creating something new is a bit out of my wheelhouse.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Funny thing about that: when Anti indicated to me that he plans on picking it back up in the future, that was in response to me DMing him asking if it was dead and if I could pick it up in his stead. Out of respect I'm not gonna pick up someone else's project if they claim to still care about it.

I have recently been flirting with the idea of just creating my own game with this one as core inspiration, playing around with Twine and working out a general skeleton of a plot.
No promises though and definitely no tentative timeline. I'm not just lazy but also incompetent and uncreative. I can reverse engineer and build on a foundation but creating something new is a bit out of my wheelhouse.
You could always try and remake Enslavement War, that game was the inspiration for Boring Days, and it is definitely abandoned

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019

our man how good it would be if you could take good games but abandoned and give a continuity in the project,and look that here there are several projects of this type

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes