3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have to commend you guys for all the thought and effort. But let's face it, we're only scratching the surface. There are many events that should, but don't, advance time. Some events place sunbathing after dark. Some events go until well into the night. There are disappearing NPCs. There's no preamble to the maid moving into the guest house (one minute she's talking about the travel time to the "mansion", the next she's moved on property). The Mila quest doesn't fit at all with the slow turning of the MC into the sub route.

I could go on...then on some more. Suffice to say there is a ton (as in A LOT) of work here to clean things up and I'm going to state this publicly in an effort to force hands--I don't think these changes will come from the top down. This game has been restarted multiple times already and to clean it up now will require another restart. I think the only way it will move forward to conclusion will be from the bottom up--a grass roots movement, so to speak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Sorry for the double-post, but I'd like to talk chastity for a moment to further emphasize my point about how choices should be done:
So let's say we have a "default" state where you did nothing to trigger anything else. Some point after the mall scene where Jenny buys a new cage for her boyfriend, maybe a few days, your wife would bring up the idea "just for fun" in one of her facesitting sessions. If you agree, you start chastity level 1 where she puts it on, rides your face, then takes it off. Level 2 comes after a few repeats of the first scene and she leaves it on for a day before taking it off the next night/morning. Level 3 comes and she puts it on you for a week and now she starts using it as a punishment method (maybe for not satisfying her and making her initiate sex? Whatever it is doesn't matter as long as it fits the base game). Then some trigger happens (this could be a player choice in its own right) and now you reach level 4 in which you are always in chastity unless your wife lets you out.
Cool. Chastity escalation system accomplished.
But let's say you cheated on her. Let's say you fucked your secretary in the interview. You could then get a sequence where your wife informs you that she met your secretary at the bakery, she knows you cheated on her, and this starts an argument culminating in something to the tune of "jenny gave me this. Put it on" and you start chastity content at level 3.

Nothing fundamentally changes about how the game "works." But now you're doing the chastity thing because the wife's pissed rather than a slow progression which started from a "fun little experiment." That's choice.

Another note about the chastity thing: Implementing that is going to be a huge pain if the dev ever gets around to it. Every scene involving your dick which you could conceivably see after chastity starts will have to have a variant added to check if you're currently chaste. The moment chastity gets added is an entire update in its own right. As much as I want to see it happen: you have to appreciate how much work it will take to make it so.
I simply really really don't like that fetish.
Maybe for a weekend vacation or some onetime event, or maybe everytime you visit the dark apple so your wife knows your faithful (how ever she knows you are going there).
Doing it only for some occasions/locasions would make the coding easier I think.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
what i didnt have yet but still hoping to get is the "No TV without massaging maids feet" event ^^
When she's cleaning the living room, watch TV. When she asks you to wipe the shelves, "wipe normally." She'll take TV away as punishment. She gives it back after you help a few times, then she takes it away permanently if you wipe normally again. Then, when you catch her lounging on the couch and you clean the living room for her, request to watch TV and that's how you get the scene.

also i am curious what will happen when the maid increases the control stat over my wife
Not a whole lot. Subtle changes to the maid's schedule that you probably don't notice and little dialog changes here and there. There's one sequence that starts at influence >= 10 where the maid will send you to do laundry while she chats with your wife in the kitchen and then you run into her in the living room and she teases you a bit.

I simply really really don't like that fetish.
It should definitely be optional; maybe a switch like blackmail and own cum eating. I personally love the fetish but the irony is not lost on me that I furiously masturbate to the concept of being denied pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It should definitely be optional; maybe a switch like blackmail and own cum eating. I personally love the fetish but the irony is not lost on me that I furiously masturbate to the concept of being denied pleasure.
Wife sticks MC in chastity, then has tons of lesbian sex right in front of him, while only using him for facesitting and ass and pussy worship.

I'd be totally in favor of that.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
but still you get the most scenes and events if you DONT! start Maid training or is that only my observation?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and i GOT the TV-Massage scene and the Obedience went down to -42 ^^ never came below 40 bevore....

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
but still you get the most scenes and events if you DONT! start Maid training or is that only my observation?
Correct. The game even warns you that significant things will change when you begin the training. Code wise: "$Samfreeschedule" changes from "false" to "true" and that overhauls a lot of how she navigates throughout the day. I did make it so her schedule reverts to the old way once you see the "this is the last scene of this update" message. So you can run through the training content and experience the game as intended until training's over. Then you get into a sort of "free play" mode.

and i GOT the TV-Massage scene and the Obedience went down to -42 ^^ never came below 40 bevore....
Yup! That's by dev's design. It can go down to -50. Nothing new happens below -38 though.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It particularly irks me that the dev is talking about making his game more "episodic." The way seemingly unrelated characters/stories can interact in unexpected ways gives the story a lot of charm and he seems to want to take that away. There's one scene that I didn't know about before digging through the code where, if you eat Rhea's pussy at the club, you can meet her again if you try to complain to the manager in the restaurant date with your wife. Easter eggs like that are awesome. More of that please!

For what it's worth, this is what I think the dev should do:
Forget about the dominant path. The interesting story here is "sleazy alpha millionaire gigachad is brought down a path of submission." A lot of the dominant choices you can make should stay to let the player be the sleazy chad early on if he wants to. But this shouldn't start a whole different story. Just make non-trivial alterations to certain scenes later down the line depending on the choices you make. Give a little nod to the player like "hey, remember that time you made the secretary suck your dick in the interview? She certainly does!" to make the player feel like his choices make a difference without overhauling the entire experience. All roads lead to roughly the same destination. There's just a few different sights to see along the way.
He should also think about how these plots tie together. Isn't it weird that your home life and your work life start taking a turn downhill all within the span of 2 weeks? Leave this "coincidence" dangling in the player's mind as the story continues and the common cause becomes progressively more clear. Maybe your wife's friend is also friends with the therapist at work and you just don't find out until later on. Maybe there's a mutual friend of theirs that you've yet to meet? The bottom line is something's fucky here and it's NOT a coincidence.
I think that was his original plan, to tie it all together via the original story with the spirit cat, but it got too difficult for him to manage

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well anyway thaks again qwsaq for your great work, playability of latest update was MEGA improved, i had lots of fun! Now i think i need a little break from his game ^^ after so manx playthroughs ^^

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
well anyway thaks again qwsaq for your great work, playability of latest update was MEGA improved, i had lots of fun! Now i think i need a little break from his game ^^ after so manx playthroughs ^^
Same tbh.
This has been a fun little project though. I might find another broken shitheap to clean up soon. Maybe Altered Heroines? It's abandoned (Patreon scrubbed and everything). But there's some content there hidden behind the swarm of bugs.

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
Same tbh.
This has been a fun little project though. I might find another broken shitheap to clean up soon. Maybe Altered Heroines? It's abandoned (Patreon scrubbed and everything). But there's some content there hidden behind the swarm of bugs.
"
That Girl I Love [v0.5] [Takeda Katsuyori]

"

would be great!

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well, it'll be a while before the new version of the game is released, so you'll get your break.

Right now AntiMyx says that he is working on a vore game in RPG Maker

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, it'll be a while before the new version of the game is released, so you'll get your break.

Eh? Hard core vore? Regardless, vore is some nasty stuff. Might as well kiss this one goodbye, at least in its current form.

Larsung

May 29, 2018

i know ^^ i think we 2 are the most active writters on discord ^^ baxtus :)))

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is this game broken?

I started several times and played for months ingame and cannot complete :
- Main Story : 3. Meet Jenny on Sunday
(Jenny is also not revealed in the Characters Page as if mc never met her)
- Wife : 1. Wife shows facesitting video

Is there a date limit? That after a certain number of days ingame the events stop?

Jenny visited the mansion many times, stayed overnight. MC also participated in several Sunday events at the Mall with Jenny and her boytoy. (Easy to miss since mc has to invite wife to a restaurant on sunday to get the Mall event and there are so many options to invite wife to a restaurant almost every day with no content besides the one event with the girl.) Still no progress.
MC learnt to cook and brought wife breakfast twice a week for months. MC also let her initiate sex, however wife most days of the week is not interested in sex ...

I played the maid path where the maid starts to take over the house but it wasn't really special. At some point the maid mostly vanished and there were no more events.
I played the maid path where mc doms and handles her, but I found almost no content besides groping her butt and a single bikini pool event.

I played the sub-secretary and dom-secretary ... interesting that a sub-mc has to ask his dominatrix-secretary to not wear panties to continue ...

All in all the game takes too much time to try to find small amounts of content and mostly you click through the same "Boring Days".
I think I tried this game like 2 years ago and it had mostly the same content, maybe except for the sub path in the office ...

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Is this game broken?

I started several times and played for months ingame and cannot complete :
(Jenny is also not revealed in the Characters Page as if mc never met her)

Is there a date limit? That after a certain number of days ingame the events stop?

Jenny visited the mansion many times, stayed overnight. MC also participated in several Sunday events at the Mall with Jenny and her boytoy. (Easy to miss since mc has to invite wife to a restaurant on sunday to get the Mall event and there are so many options to invite wife to a restaurant almost every day with no content besides the one event with the girl.) Still no progress.
MC learnt to cook and brought wife breakfast twice a week for months. MC also let her initiate sex, however wife most days of the week is not interested in sex ...

I played the maid path where the maid starts to take over the house but it wasn't really special. At some point the maid mostly vanished and there were no more events.
I played the maid path where mc doms and handles her, but I found almost no content besides groping her butt and a single bikini pool event.

I played the sub-secretary and dom-secretary ... interesting that a sub-mc has to ask his dominatrix-secretary to not wear panties to continue ...

All in all the game takes too much time to try to find small amounts of content and mostly you click through the same "Boring Days".
I think I tried this game like 2 years ago and it had mostly the same content, maybe except for the sub path in the office ...
its not broken but many bugs have arisen... so a Player here took his time and removed MANY of them and you should play the fanmade version

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I found a solution for the problems mentioned in my previous post :

On (first?) Sunday Early Morning in bed next to Amanda the mc has options :
- Approach her
- Leave

The Jenny on Sunday event is only triggered if the mc LEAVES without starting any other big action, otherwise Jenny's visit is skipped. So don't pleasure Amanda's pussy nor bring her breakfast in bed!

This unlocks Jenny as character with following character info -> " You reached the end of content for now (wait for the next updates) "

The same evening Amanda will demand mc to lick her pussy.

The next morning she will show mc the facesitting video.

Edit :
Since those events are essential for the main story, it would be best if Jenny's visit would be automatically triggered on 1st sunday morning and the visit to the mall would be triggered on 2nd sunday morning. Then those events would no longer be hidden behind misleading action descriptions like "leave" or "invite to restaurant". Players could still decide to skip these events and send mc elsewhere if they want to skip (or delay) Jenny content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: qwsaq
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes