3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Did some more stuff:
- Bathroom events should work properly now (technically, there's a scene where your wife messages you to prepare the bath instead of the maid which I think is still impossible to see, but I can't be assed to figure out how the hell that event is supposed to be triggered and I don't think anyone would even know it existed if I didn't bring it up just now so who cares?).
-It is now possible to see the event where Jenny buys a new chastity cage for her boyfriend (The salesgirl is almost definitely the wrong character but the dev fucked up and I have no idea who the chatacter was supposed to be).
-Wife initiating sex now adds assertiveness.
-Fixed a bug with one scene that most people probably never see; the conditions to even see this content are kinda specific and probably should be made more obvious to the player.
-The footjob/own-cum-eating scene with the maid is now repeatable.

Note: What I really wanted to get done today was fix the gamebreaking bug where, after you finish the maid's training, you get the option to restart the sequence from the beginning after a while and are then met with a blank screen. I couldn't replicate it with this playthrough (I never had the option show up after several weeks) so I'll get on it some time in the future. I think I know what I did "wrong" and that might help me track down what's causing the bug.

Also: I don't really like uploading to filesharing services every time I do this. I did it this time but I also tried uploading it as a .txt directly to the site. I might just do that in the future if it's not too much of a pain to download it directly from the forum and convert it to .html.

HTML here:

Edit: My changelog had some typos.
-fixed
Firstly, I want to say thank you very much for your hard work. Next:

1. Yeah I remember the event in the bath. I believe Amanda had different stats when I discovered it, but I believe if you do it yourself, she should get an increase in lordliness. If you have the maid prepare the bath, it increased the maid's influence on Amanda (never knew what the influence stat actually does though).

2. I always believed that when Amanda basically forces you into pleasing her (when you go to the bedroom at night and her lust is near 90) her lordliness and assertiveness stats should increase. I mean, you can't say no and it's all about her. What do you think?

3. Could you please be a bit more specific with the scene "most people never see"? (If you don't want to do it in public you can PM me, thank you).

4. The previous version had the following bug. Certain times, you can see Amanda play tennis with the blonde chick that you can sleep with from the tennis court. (You had to refuse to go with her at home, then arrive at the tennis court during her second game). The text read that you see Amanda playing tennis with that specific girl, but the next screen was just blue, with no images or text, so you could only press back until you triggered a different event or load a saved game.
I haven't been able to get that scene to fire in this latest version. Is it still there? Is it still bugged?

5. If you watch your wife play tennis instead of playing yourself, at the end she asks you to pack her things. You can choose to follow through with her wishes or no. Does this actually lead to anything or currently mean anything in the game?

Sorry for the long post, but it's the first time I can actually ask some of the questions (I hate discord) that I had for a long time.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
1. Yeah I remember the event in the bath. I believe Amanda had different stats when I discovered it, but I believe if you do it yourself, she should get an increase in lordliness. If you have the maid prepare the bath, it increased the maid's influence on Amanda (never knew what the influence stat actually does though).
There appears to be 3 possible sequences for the bath:
  • Wife texts you to prepare the bath
  • Wife texts Maid and you kick her out of the bathroom after she's done preparing it
  • Wife texts Maid and she kicks you out of the bath
The first case is the one I never seen before. I'll look into it later but it's kinda "low priority." The second one happens if the maid's obedience is -18 or higher. Anything less and the third scene triggers.

Maid's influence is kinda subtle. It impacts some aspects of NPC navigation and changes your wife's reaction in a few random scenes (for example: if you catch the wife and maid chatting in the kitchen and you tell the maid to get back to work, the wife will agree if influence is less than 2 or she'll scold you for "being too hard on the maid" if it's higher).

2. I always believed that when Amanda basically forces you into pleasing her (when you go to the bedroom at night and her lust is near 90) her lordliness and assertiveness stats should increase. I mean, you can't say no and it's all about her. What do you think?
My thoughts exactly. Though I just did "assertiveness" as I feel like "lordliness" is more about her desire to be treated like a queen as opposed to her willingness to bark orders. Maybe that's a bad take on my part.

3. Could you please be a bit more specific with the scene "most people never see"? (If you don't want to do it in public you can PM me, thank you).
You know that whole sequence where you're watching TV and the maid asks for help with dusting a high shelf? I think most people just instinctively just always click "wipe the shelves thoroughly" option every time after the option becomes availible. But if you choose to "wipe the shelves normally" after bringing her obedience down enough, she takes away your TV access. You can then apologize next time you find her cleaning the living room, which she'll then have you help her clean some more. Repeat 3 times and you get TV back. "Wipe shelves normally" again and she takes TV away again, this time permanently.
From there, if you progress the maid further to the point where you catch her lounging on the couch and she has you clean the room for her, you'd get an error regarding whitespace in between "else" and "if" when it's supposed to be "elseif" and your only option is to leave.
After fixing this: you get the choice to ask if you can watch TV. She'll basically tell you "no, not allowed" but if the maid has seen you worshipping the wife's feet, she'll give you the option to massage her feet while she watches the game.

4. The previous version had the following bug. Certain times, you can see Amanda play tennis with the blonde chick that you can sleep with from the tennis court. (You had to refuse to go with her at home, then arrive at the tennis court during her second game). The text read that you see Amanda playing tennis with that specific girl, but the next screen was just blue, with no images or text, so you could only press back until you triggered a different event or load a saved game.
I haven't been able to get that scene to fire in this latest version. Is it still there? Is it still bugged?
Never seen that. I'll look into it.

5. If you watch your wife play tennis instead of playing yourself, at the end she asks you to pack her things. You can choose to follow through with her wishes or no. Does this actually lead to anything or currently mean anything in the game?
It does absolutely nothing on the player's end right now. It just increments a variable that the player can't even see.

when Samatha started the MC training she never ever was in the kitchen uin the evening again so the cooking lessons didnt go on....
I didn't have this problem. For me, she was pretty reliably there every Thursday and Friday.
Granted, NPC navigation is a tad weird in this game and can be impacted by some unexpected things
. Consider it "on the list."
For now: I'd just recommend putting off the training sequence until the maid orders you to go to the gardener house at night.

Edit: I know exactly what's causing this problem. Starting the maid's training puts her on a "free schedule" which excludes making dinner in the evening. This is intentional. For continuity's sake, it makes sense that you probably should have finished the cooking lessons before starting this path. But since the training trigs from obedience, it's very easy to trigger the training very early on.
Kinda torn on what I wanna do about it:
-I could just put her in the kitchen in the evening. Either just picking some days to be there or add it to the existing dice rolls.
This doesn't really fit the narrative of what's supposed to be going on here. But it "works."
-Another option is to make it so maid training doesn't begin until after you finish cooking lessons.
It's a bit more continuity preserving, but really just amounts to taking options away from the player.
-Maybe just take away the maid's free schedule once you reach the end of the training?
You've already reached the end of current content at that point. Narrative goes out the window anyway. (I'm kinda leaning towards this one. You still won't be able to continue cooking lessons until training's done. But you can hop back into it after and maybe catch some other content you might have missed).

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Alright, almost done:
The game is now... dare I say it... playable.

-Fixed a bug which prevented the player from watching the wife play tennis with Everly.
-Minor dialog fix in the "blackmailed" variant of the restaurant scene in which the waitress girl spits into your mouth.
-Minor alteration to the maid schedule: If you're currently going through training, she has the "free schedule," otherwise she does not
-Fixed a bug which would prevent players from being asked if they want to repeat training if they agreed to give breakfast in bed to the wife every Monday. Now the prompt asking to repeat maid training content happens on Wednesday.
-Fixed gamebreaking bug where being given the choice to restart maid training resulted in a blank screen with no way out no matter what you do. You can now restart maid training or decline and continue playing.

And, um... this is awkward...
-New bugs introduced!
-Saves start to do all kinds of weird shit after being given the choice to restart maid training. It doesn't seem to matter which one you pick. Nothing really seems "broken" and no data seems lost. Just don't be surprised if you find weird errors when trying to load some saves under some circumstances if that save happened to be placed on a Wednesday. If you're not looking for it, you'll probably not find it. If you find it, just reload the page and you'll be brought to the save you attempted to load.
If anything gamebreaking happens as a result of this. Let me know!
I know what I did and knew it was gonna be a bad idea when I did it. But I did it anyway.
-If you choose to restart the maid training, her schedule doesn't become "free" again until the day after.

Note: I kinda put the arbitrary limitation on myself that I would not add or remove lines of code as the .txt file I use to log precise changes references codes by line number and I wanted to ensure that line numbers were no different accross versions. This was a bit of a courtesy I wanted to extend to anyone who wanted to learn a bit about how it is that I do what I'm doing. It was also kinda a cool idea that you could open Mychangelog.txt, open the latest official release in a text editor, follow my instructions, and end up with exactly the same HTML file that I uploaded to the site. That was dumb. Any future bugfix will forgo this limitation and "Mybugfix.txt" will be depreciated from here on out.

PS: I also added a "no maid reset" HTML in case the save bug is too annoying for you. If you intend to play through the maid sequence exactly once and never again: that's the one you want to run. Saves should be cross compatible so if you have a save on the "no maid reset" file and decide you want to run the maid content again without starting a new game: just drop a save, run the "normal" file, and play until the next Wednesday morning.

Thanks to aqvaman for pointing out the tennis bug, Larsung for mentioning the fact that cooking lessons are unplayable once you start the maids training, and WuzzyFuzzy for reminding my dumb ass that I can upload .zip archives directly to the site.

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Lol after Years of bugs and since i play the fanmade i EVEN know about them, this game is made faboulous after only few days of your work......

I really really really hope Anty will comunicate with you

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwsaq

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Lol after Years of bugs and since i play the fanmade i EVEN know about them, this game is made faboulous after only few days of your work......

I really really really hope Anty will comunicate with you
I caved and DM'd AntiMyx about it.
Can't promise anything will come of it.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well, since he's remaking the game, it'll probably be a while before he needs someone to debug it. It may be a while before he even has the new version ready to even be ready for debugging.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
My uneducated guess is that that dev doesn't really play well with others, but fingers crossed he takes your help qwsaq. I bet pretty much all the other fans of the game who've seen your fixes feel the same way.

So, let me say it again: thank you very much for your time and effort.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
he should take the debuged version and build on it that whhould help him a lot i think
It particularly irks me that the dev is talking about making his game more "episodic." The way seemingly unrelated characters/stories can interact in unexpected ways gives the story a lot of charm and he seems to want to take that away. There's one scene that I didn't know about before digging through the code where, if you eat Rhea's pussy at the club, you can meet her again if you try to complain to the manager in the restaurant date with your wife. Easter eggs like that are awesome. More of that please!

For what it's worth, this is what I think the dev should do:
Forget about the dominant path. The interesting story here is "sleazy alpha millionaire gigachad is brought down a path of submission." A lot of the dominant choices you can make should stay to let the player be the sleazy chad early on if he wants to. But this shouldn't start a whole different story. Just make non-trivial alterations to certain scenes later down the line depending on the choices you make. Give a little nod to the player like "hey, remember that time you made the secretary suck your dick in the interview? She certainly does!" to make the player feel like his choices make a difference without overhauling the entire experience. All roads lead to roughly the same destination. There's just a few different sights to see along the way.
He should also think about how these plots tie together. Isn't it weird that your home life and your work life start taking a turn downhill all within the span of 2 weeks? Leave this "coincidence" dangling in the player's mind as the story continues and the common cause becomes progressively more clear. Maybe your wife's friend is also friends with the therapist at work and you just don't find out until later on. Maybe there's a mutual friend of theirs that you've yet to meet? The bottom line is something's fucky here and it's NOT a coincidence.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I agree with most of what you said. The fact that there are many characters makes the game interesting, but they don't necessarily need a deep story. For example:
  • Gloria and the neighbor's daughter can be left as they are, most people would rather take out Amanda on weekends anyway; and now that you have Jenny on Sundays, those two can simply be used as a distraction and then mentioned later in some kind of blackmail or chastity scenario?
  • Mila (the girl from the club): now that you have her situated in the flat, she only needs one more repetitive scene for each of the two paths as a thank you for the player and then you can wrap her up.
  • Belinda has been a very fun distraction, but once she's gone, she can stay gone. (Maybe have the MC buy her an expensive car or something before departing so that the wife could get upset later when she finds out.)
  • The secretary could be advanced in whatever way is possible. If the right resources can be found, she can meet the maid or Jenny; if not she can have a few more scenes and be kept completely separate (so that the MC isn't free even when he's at work).
If you eliminate the side characters the only ones that heavily intertwine are Amanda, Samantha and Jenny, which seems... manageable, at least in my inexperienced opinion.

Exactly as qwsaq said, the two main paths can simply shift from MC dom or sub, to MC sub or sleazy sub, which would mean that most of the scenes available in the game could be kept.

If you take this approach, you have the added advantage that whenever the devs gets bored with working on the main story line, they can always add a new limited character, with minimal changes to the already existing content. For example, the new employee that Amanda hired, can have one or two repeatable scenes where the two women flirt at the bakery or during a restaurant date and the interaction can increase Amanda's bisexuality and/or corruption. Jut that, with no complicated plot followup.

(P.S. Do these two variables <<corruption and bisexuality>> actually change something in the current version of the game?)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
It particularly irks me that the dev is talking about making his game more "episodic." The way seemingly unrelated characters/stories can interact in unexpected ways gives the story a lot of charm and he seems to want to take that away. There's one scene that I didn't know about before digging through the code where, if you eat Rhea's pussy at the club, you can meet her again if you try to complain to the manager in the restaurant date with your wife. Easter eggs like that are awesome. More of that please!

For what it's worth, this is what I think the dev should do:
Forget about the dominant path. The interesting story here is "sleazy alpha millionaire gigachad is brought down a path of submission." A lot of the dominant choices you can make should stay to let the player be the sleazy chad early on if he wants to. But this shouldn't start a whole different story. Just make non-trivial alterations to certain scenes later down the line depending on the choices you make. Give a little nod to the player like "hey, remember that time you made the secretary suck your dick in the interview? She certainly does!" to make the player feel like his choices make a difference without overhauling the entire experience. All roads lead to roughly the same destination. There's just a few different sights to see along the way.
He should also think about how these plots tie together. Isn't it weird that your home life and your work life start taking a turn downhill all within the span of 2 weeks? Leave this "coincidence" dangling in the player's mind as the story continues and the common cause becomes progressively more clear. Maybe your wife's friend is also friends with the therapist at work and you just don't find out until later on. Maybe there's a mutual friend of theirs that you've yet to meet? The bottom line is something's fucky here and it's NOT a coincidence.
The DOM-Path has been abandoned long ago ^^.....
and i agree with the impact.... i likr the secretary story and i WISH!!! it would make a difference if you let her blow you or not on first day when you have the interview with her.. ^^ she even mentiones it when she interviews you...

Reactions: smreg

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and i noticed one mmore thing... i at first sometimes groped Samatha and lifted her up i have 16 playfulness and -36 obedience atm.... and she NEVER takes a sunbath on Tuesday or Thursday... maybe youre not allowed to raise playfulness...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Do these two variables <<corruption and bisexuality>> actually change something in the current version of the game?
Bisexuality just changes a bit of dialogue. Nothing big: just one or two lines in a couple scenes that convey her interest ranging from a bit of morbid curiosity to fascination.
As for corruption: Gloria and Everly's progression is dependent on it. Nobody else uses it at this time as far as I can tell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the two main paths can simply shift from MC dom or sub, to MC sub or sleazy sub, which would mean that most of the scenes available in the game could be kept.
This might be a tad pedantic, and you probably don't mean this the way I'm choosing to interpret for the sake of this rant, but the idea of distinct "paths" annoys the ever living shit out of me. I've gone into detail about my gripe with this in an earlier post (before I started the bugfix project) but the short version is it can quickly turn into "two games in one."
Choice should not mean "path A or path B." Choice means "you did thing, now here's the results." You shouldn't be down a "path." The game should remember what you did.
I will extend some serious props to AntiMyx on this front: He has been very forward thinking in this regard. The player doesn't see any results of this (yet), but he did a great job ensuring that the game "remembers" damn near everything you did and how many times you did it. The variables are already set. He just needs to do something with them.
I want to really emphasize the "not overhauling the entire experience" thing: changing how some scenes play out depending on what you did is all it needs to be.

and i noticed one mmore thing... i at first sometimes groped Samatha and lifted her up i have 16 playfulness and -36 obedience atm.... and she NEVER takes a sunbath on Tuesday or Thursday... maybe youre not allowed to raise playfulness...
A quick scan of the code reveals nothing. I'll look into it and see what I can find.
I did discover that playfulness does impact a handful of the cooking lessons though (you want it to be greater than 20 to see them all) but I see nothing changing her schedule.
Her sunbathing is "schedule" dependent and maybe she just doesn't do it on Tuesday or Thursday? I really can't say without taking a serious look.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobkelpie7

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry for the double-post, but I'd like to talk chastity for a moment to further emphasize my point about how choices should be done:
So let's say we have a "default" state where you did nothing to trigger anything else. Some point after the mall scene where Jenny buys a new cage for her boyfriend, maybe a few days, your wife would bring up the idea "just for fun" in one of her facesitting sessions. If you agree, you start chastity level 1 where she puts it on, rides your face, then takes it off. Level 2 comes after a few repeats of the first scene and she leaves it on for a day before taking it off the next night/morning. Level 3 comes and she puts it on you for a week and now she starts using it as a punishment method (maybe for not satisfying her and making her initiate sex? Whatever it is doesn't matter as long as it fits the base game). Then some trigger happens (this could be a player choice in its own right) and now you reach level 4 in which you are always in chastity unless your wife lets you out.
Cool. Chastity escalation system accomplished.
But let's say you cheated on her. Let's say you fucked your secretary in the interview. You could then get a sequence where your wife informs you that she met your secretary at the bakery, she knows you cheated on her, and this starts an argument culminating in something to the tune of "jenny gave me this. Put it on" and you start chastity content at level 3.

Nothing fundamentally changes about how the game "works." But now you're doing the chastity thing because the wife's pissed rather than a slow progression which started from a "fun little experiment." That's choice.

Another note about the chastity thing: Implementing that is going to be a huge pain if the dev ever gets around to it. Every scene involving your dick which you could conceivably see after chastity starts will have to have a variant added to check if you're currently chaste. The moment chastity gets added is an entire update in its own right. As much as I want to see it happen: you have to appreciate how much work it will take to make it so.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Sorry for the double-post, but I'd like to talk chastity for a moment to further emphasize my point about how choices should be done:
So let's say we have a "default" state where you did nothing to trigger anything else. Some point after the mall scene where Jenny buys a new cage for her boyfriend, maybe a few days, your wife would bring up the idea "just for fun" in one of her facesitting sessions. If you agree, you start chastity level 1 where she puts it on, rides your face, then takes it off. Level 2 comes after a few repeats of the first scene and she leaves it on for a day before taking it off the next night/morning. Level 3 comes and she puts it on you for a week and now she starts using it as a punishment method (maybe for not satisfying her and making her initiate sex? Whatever it is doesn't matter as long as it fits the base game). Then some trigger happens (this could be a player choice in its own right) and now you reach level 4 in which you are always in chastity unless your wife lets you out.
Cool. Chastity escalation system accomplished.
But let's say you cheated on her. Let's say you fucked your secretary in the interview. You could then get a sequence where your wife informs you that she met your secretary at the bakery, she knows you cheated on her, and this starts an argument culminating in something to the tune of "jenny gave me this. Put it on" and you start chastity content at level 3.

Nothing fundamentally changes about how the game "works." But now you're doing the chastity thing because the wife's pissed rather than a slow progression which started from a "fun little experiment." That's choice.

Another note about the chastity thing: Implementing that is going to be a huge pain if the dev ever gets around to it. Every scene involving your dick which you could conceivably see after chastity starts will have to have a variant added to check if you're currently chaste. The moment chastity gets added is an entire update in its own right. As much as I want to see it happen: you have to appreciate how much work it will take to make it so.

The wife finding out about you sleeping with your secretary or being too playful with the maid that's what I meant by the "sleazy sub path" in my previous post. You chose to act like this and in the future something bad or worse will happen. Not an immediate reaction.
As far as it being hard to implement, you can either use the "apron variant" where you can't leave the house while being in chastity. Or blocking the even until you complete all the side quests, then blocking the side quests while the event is active. At the moment neither Jenny, nor Samantha have any scenes that involve the MC's dick and in the future, it shouldn't be impossible to keep track of just two other characters (in case sexual scenes get added).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The wife finding out about you sleeping with your secretary or being too playful with the maid that's what I meant by the "sleazy sub path" in my previous post. You chose to act like this and in the future something bad or worse will happen. Not an immediate reaction.
I guess what I can say I was griping about was a sort of "fork in the road philosophy" that I've seen a lot of games born and self destruct under. No matter how immediate or long term the change is, the change should be sufficiently subtle so as to not fall into the "two games in one" trap.
Core gameplay should not change. Goals and story should not change. There just needs to be the occasional reminder to the player that there was something that they did which changes how some things play out in a non-trivial way. These changes should be minor and not constitute distinct "paths." The game should just occasionally remind you: "I know what you did."
Again: it's pedantic and I'm just bitching about phrasing. It seems like we agree on what should actually be done. But phrasing does matter.

As far as it being hard to implement, you can either use the "apron variant" where you can't leave the house while being in chastity. Or blocking the even until you complete all the side quests, then blocking the side quests while the event is active. At the moment neither Jenny, nor Samantha have any scenes that involve the MC's dick and in the future, it shouldn't be impossible to keep track of just two other characters (in case sexual scenes get added).
That's a solution. But both of these are kinda lame. I think it would legitimately be best if chastity introduction was just its own update. Players should be encouraged to make weird choices and do what they think the game doesn't want them to do. That's where you put the easter eggs: one-off events that take a special set of circumstances to trigger.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well... i think the dev. has the right "way of thinking" I only want the versions bugfree anf that the events TRIGGER!!

as for the Maid sunbathing .. i after i wrote my last post i had an event of the maid catching me and going for sunbathing with suncreme an orangjuice and after that she is sunbathing every thursday and Tuesday ^^

what i didnt have yet but still hoping to get is the "No TV without massaging maids feet" event ^^

also i am curious what will happen when the maid increases the control stat over my wife....

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes