3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
found a bug, when licking samantha's toes for the 4th time, i'm stuck in a loop with a dialogue repeating itself indefinitely, only a continue button that leads to the same dialogue.
Tried skipping a week, autosave and another browser. It's broken.
Same here. This is a serious bug you can't get over, apart from many others minor ones that they need your fixing care, dear dev. Please don't abandon this and try to fix the bugs

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Curious...did you guys install the patch that was posted earlier today? See post #977. I haven't played it yet, so am curious if the bug persists despite the patch.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Curious...did you guys install the patch that was posted earlier today? See post #977. I haven't played it yet, so am curious if the bug persists despite the patch.
I did not!!! Thank you very much my friend and thanks Random07 for posting it. Going to check it now

Edit after checking; The bug is gone! We can go on now. Hope other minor bugs are fixed as well

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Larsung

May 29, 2018
yeah some are some still exist, but as Anti wrote this is more a teaser-update to see where the game goes ^^

munkiepower

Aug 20, 2018
Been a while since i've playing this one but looking at the changelog it feels like the game is going in the direction of female dom. Is this going to be the main route of the game or is there (or is there going to be) a fully fledged male dom route as well?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Been a while since i've playing this one but looking at the changelog it feels like the game is going in the direction of female dom. Is this going to be the main route of the game or is there (or is there going to be) a fully fledged male dom route as well?
Only the dev can answer that. Originally it was both and the game still has scenes and choices for both, but he may choose to complete one then the other. Right now most of the content is for the femdom route. Personally, I'll play both but as there are many more maledom games to play, I'm ok with him finishing the femdom first.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Only the dev can answer that. Originally it was both and the game still has scenes and choices for both, but he may choose to complete one then the other. Right now most of the content is for the femdom route. Personally, I'll play both but as there are many more maledom games to play, I'm ok with him finishing the femdom first.
He said earlier femdom is the focus for now, yes. After those paths are finished he might go for the dominant paths but i advice not to hold your breath.

______

Welcome back, love the game so i hope you can keep up the steady updates!

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Ah I must have gotten it mixed up with you identifying the scenes. To put it differently, are the scenes that were not reachable outside of the fanfix reachable in this version or still to be fixed in a later release?
Doesn't look like it, and some scenes have been temporarily removed for reworking I think

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I don't know what I was expecting. It looks like it was more put together now, but then first time I let wife "take the initiative" it goes straight into a soft lock. It feels like since the early development, there is always some game breaking bug. It used to be that you can't lower maid's obedience, because you just couldn't actually do it, then there is all sorts of sequence breaks, there has been constant soft lock states...

I mean. I like the game. I think it is really slick in its design and the writing isn't bad, but its a shame its getting rebooted often which in turn breaks the game again in places making it just a chore to play.
Just hit back and try again, it's not a soft lock, just a bug that causes the scene not to load sometimes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Most of the fans and subscribers are femdom fans (including myself), so it's likely that there will be little done on the maledom side any time soon, if ever

Reactions: Piratefishes
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes