3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got this error

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: WifeCurrenPlan is not defined

I also got an error when going to the Apple with Paul a second time if I tried to change my mind about the blonde to check out the brunette.

JohnnyOla

Jan 13, 2020
I also had trouble activating it. I was planning on try a clean run through since I got an error when loading my save. Did you try that yet?
i did a clean run. Saved when she left, did a normal play through after, nothing, loaded the save, slept in the office for months and got nothing again

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
dude, I got bored playing this before I really saw any content, this game used to be a little faster, now it's slow. and the hint's are too complicated for the amount of blood in my head ...

• Haha
Reactions: Gordon_79 and lnppo

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
dude, I got bored playing this before I really saw any content, this game used to be a little faster, now it's slow. and the hint's are too complicated for the amount of blood in my head ...
Once you reach any content blood will shift from your head to your dick and playing it should become easier..

• Haha
Reactions: Gordon_79
Oct 6, 2022
Guys, tell me how to reduce “obedience”? I just started playing, and Samantha’s hearing decreased only once (when she was late preparing breakfast) - nothing else happens to her. Or should I wait?

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
Guys, tell me how to reduce “obedience”? I just started playing, and Samantha’s hearing decreased only once (when she was late preparing breakfast) - nothing else happens to her. Or should I wait?
Some instances will start triggering once her obedience decreases enough. In the meantime, you can use the late breakfast more than once. Also, there is the one in the living room when she is cleaning while you are watching tv. I think that one starts triggering pretty soon.

Reactions: femdom worshipper

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
To be fair, I love the content of this game. The way it builds up the obedience and submission in the MCs is great.
However, there are 2 things I must raise:

1. The gameplay structure is way too intimidating. Player has to performed a lot of actions to get to the point of submission. I mean... way a lot. It's quite unnecessary for such a game like this. Create too much frustration for player.

2. There are a lot of bugs. I played it once and then restart and nothing was like before. For example, I performed exactly the same action, and for 4 months straight, there was no content of foot worship of the maid.

I love the content, but with this pace, I won't keep up anymore.
My recommendation is: (1) cut the amount of actions + points that user needs to perform and achieve, and (2) check the bugs.

SamReagal

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone can help me out, Jenny never visits i did like 3 dates but she never comes to the mansion anyone knows?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I love the content, but with this pace, I won't keep up anymore.
My recommendation is: (1) cut the amount of actions + points that user needs to perform and achieve, and (2) check the bugs.
I played it through on this release and didn't encounter any bugs. Use the new journal guide to help with reducing actions as well as how to unlock specific content.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
I played it through on this release and didn't encounter any bugs. Use the new journal guide to help with reducing actions as well as how to unlock specific content.
Mine is that I've been waiting for forever for the foot worshipping from the maid. It never happens although all the conditions are met. And yes, I do know about the journal.

For me, the story is well-written, but bad game execution.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Mine is that I've been waiting for forever for the foot worshipping from the maid. It never happens although all the conditions are met. And yes, I do know about the journal.

For me, the story is well-written, but bad game execution.
Did you start a new game this patch? Using an old save is often a source of issues.

If I remember correctly you need to have her walk in on you and the wife when you are doing it in the living room and then visit the maid at night in her room. There might be an obedience level needed as well.

Reactions: Piratefishes
Sep 22, 2022
How to have sex with a maid, I can only give her a back massage and cook in a place with her, and it is written when you do her back massage in the pool that this action cannot corrupt her.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
How to have sex with a maid, I can only give her a back massage and cook in a place with her, and it is written when you do her back massage in the pool that this action cannot corrupt her.
Check the journal in the game for tips or my post above on some more specifics (you need to repeat the last action multiple times)

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Did you start a new game this patch? Using an old save is often a source of issues.

If I remember correctly you need to have her walk in on you and the wife when you are doing it in the living room and then visit the maid at night in her room. There might be an obedience level needed as well.
I do start the new game.

But my point is not only about the bugs, but the game structure overall.

I love the content, excellent. But it took so much time and effort to achieve a specific outcome. Like you have to achieve 30 points of something to unlock a scene. That doesn’t engage and worth trading for me, and I’m speaking in the point of view of an audience/player.

I think reducing the points or unecessary time/actuons the player needs to achieve + focus on the content development will make the game even greater.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I think reducing the points or unecessary time/actuons the player needs to achieve + focus on the content development will make the game even greater.
I agree that it could use some balancing of the points, especially for a newer player that may not understand how to accumulate them. It is still in development though and I would prefer the developer just add more content at this point instead of going over current content / pacing again.

Reactions: mtran.hs and smreg

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
I agree that it could use some balancing of the points, especially for a newer player that may not understand how to accumulate them. It is still in development though and I would prefer the developer just add more content at this point instead of going over current content / pacing again.
Totally agree.
It’s sad that the game has great content and character development (the MC built up from being normal to submissive), but then the gameplay structure makes the experienxe so bad for player.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It's all about a slow burn, about the MC slowly losing his position to the women around him

Reactions: smreg
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes