VN Ren'Py Boss Of The Gym [Ep. 1 v0.1] [Dazman34]

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will I have the choice to make the MC submissive to the women, but still become the boss of the gym?

Truth be told, I'm only checkin this game for the femdom tag.

Reactions: Pipo12334

Dazman34

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Hi everyone!

We just released new versions of our game for our patrons on Patreon. Check them out and support us! Your feedback and support are very important.

Thank you!

sandwichpuncher

Apr 1, 2024
Honestly most active women have better leg development than many "gym bros".
This is the most deluded thing I've read this week. You obviously don't go to the gym if you think this. It's extremely rare to see a woman with more muscular legs than a gym bro. Much less "active women", the majority of whom are not gym goers. Then the women who do go to the gym don't go that often. These statements hold true for men as well (albeit a little less so), but you're comparing gym bros to active women in general.

Next up, out of those women that are in your average gym, the majority are doing cardio. So that removes about 95% of so called "active women" from the equation. And out of the remaining 5% of active women who do squats or deadlifts, the vast majority of gym bros still have more more muscular legs.

Sure, the women here are a bit skinny compared to the general population. But the game is still a more realistic piece of media than what's been shoved down America's throat for the last few decades. And I'd rather play a game with skinny women than women who have muscular features which, are a turn off for me. There's already a bunch of gym games with women who have six packs. Which is unrealistic the other way, but I don't see anyone complaining in those game threads.

Reactions: battali0n

sandwichpuncher

Apr 1, 2024
LMAO nerd talking about women when he's never seen one and doesn't lift. Hilarious. Stay in your mother's basement and never leave it you dork.
Your view of gym-goers is clearly based on stereotypes (and likely a bit of man-hating) if you think "active women" have more muscular legs than "many" gym bros. But yeah. It's me who clearly uninformed about people's bodies, eh? Also, nice job replying to the thread instead of my comment, pussy.

Looking at your other comments, it's even clearer how much of a hypocrite you are. Bitches about other people not leaving the thread, yet yourself not leaving the thread after you said you were. Whines about the game being immersion breaking, yet admitted to coming here in hopes of unavoidable femdom, which would 100% involve inhumanly ripped women in a gym-based game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
femdom in current version is in light form but I got you
Ok, if femdom can't be avoided. At least, will the LI with femdom be avoided in the next update? Personally I'm not interested in turning the tables, nor in continuing with femdom and in fact I'm not interested in that LI even if from the next update she has a vanilla route. It's not that it's the best option, but if this can be done, maybe I'll even try the game in the next update and see how it goes.

I actually prefer that femdom can be avoided from the beginning.

Femdom in my game is plot based but in small amount and it's not avoidable. Anyway you can download game and check it for yourself.
I don't need to play the game to know that I'm not going to like that part of the game.

Dazman34

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Hey there!

News about second episode is already on Patreon.

Reactions: ArunPrime