VN Ren'Py Boss Of The Gym [Ep. 1 v0.1] [Dazman34]

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Funny, I had the impression that I had already read several premises similar to this game lol.
So I think I don't even need to ask if this is going to be incest, I'll go.
Good luck anyway.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Will the mods ever do anything about these spambots that spam every new game thread desperately trying to be funny?

What is a spambot ?

A spambot is an automated system that sends unwanted, unsolicited messages to users, known as spam.

source :

What is a forum ?

A place on the internet where people can leave messages or discuss particular subjects with other people at the same time

Source :

As I am a human being and not an automated system, not disrespecting other members and not trolling, I do think the Mods would tell you :

Live with it and have a nice day. :KEK:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Will the mods ever do anything about these spambots that spam every new game thread desperately trying to be funny?
The answer is definitely "no". There are a couple that have been here for at least 5-6 years. Though, the one you were referring to is not a bot anyway (but the one right after your post is, so...irony?)

Reactions: Lerd0

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
a little advice for the dev. choice of font color being white is a bad choice. a lot of light backgrounds make the white dialogue difficult to read. perhaps add a couple different colors to make it easier. or enable the letter A which allows people to change font size and put a black box around light colors. most renpy games allow this but for whatever reason, it is not enabled in your game. other than that, decent game so far.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
a little advice for the dev. choice of font color being white is a bad choice. a lot of light backgrounds make the white dialogue difficult to read. perhaps add a couple different colors to make it easier. or enable the letter A which allows people to change font size and put a black box around light colors. most renpy games allow this but for whatever reason, it is not enabled in your game. other than that, decent game so far.
Oh, great! Another dev. that thinks they know better than the users themselves what default user features of the engine they will need.
Makes me wonder what else he's disabled... rollback, skipping, # of save slots?

Not enough to download and look, though.

Я конечно гляну, но ты руки не опускай если моментально патронов не будет, это упорный труд, бусти с вменяемыми цифрами рублевыми сделать лишним не будет.
Спасибо дружище, Бусти тоже планировал, просто попозже.
General Rule #5 here:
We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
If it's not English it doesn't belong here.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
maxresdefault_cr.jpg
James, there are members on F95 who think there should be no humor on the site.
Yeah, Fuck those dweebs, my dear.
:giggle:

022.png
Here's a text box removal mod.

011.png

Unzip and put game file in the Game file. That's all. ;)

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I was expecting a lot more for almost 2Go download.. Then i realized that each render is a 2Mo to 3.5Mo png... my brother in Christ, I implore you to compress into webp or something if you plan to continue this :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Boss Of The Gym [Ep. 1 v0.1] [Dazman34]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
That's not unrealistic though. Muscular women aren't that common. Even in gyms.
Didn't play the game but these renders are twiggy women that you'll see maybe in middle school and from girls allergic to physical activity beyond that. But anyone that does any physical activity is going to have larger thighs and butt, and that's without actively doing resistance training. Just any running or sports whatsoever. Most women will also have some muscle development on the arms. It won't be larger than any active male, but will probably be more than the smaller inactive/nerdy males too.

Now that's common for default renders sure. But if you're going to make a gym based game it is definitely going to be immersion breaking for the girls to be twiggy. Honestly most active women have better leg development than many "gym bros".

• Red Heart
Reactions: OrcDra

Dazman34

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
I was expecting a lot more for almost 2Go download.. Then i realized that each render is a 2Mo to 3.5Mo png... my brother in Christ, I implore you to compress into webp or something if you plan to continue this :KEK:
you're right! will try optimize it
Please make an optional femdom path.
femdom in current version is in light form but I got you

Hopefully it's completely avoidable though or it will start to piss me off even in small amounts. I'd rather play a game where MC dominates than MC is dominated. I have zero tolerance for lesbians, Tsundere/Yandere, NTR and femdom because I hate them, i.e. I can't stand any of them.
Femdom in my game is plot based but in small amount and it's not avoidable. Anyway you can download game and check it for yourself.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BossOfTheGym-Ep1v0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!