Ren'Py Boss Of The Gym [Ep. 1 v0.15] [Dazman34]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dazman34

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Hi !

Too many untranslated elements. Makes it hard to play. I'll wait for a better translation.
hey there! what elements are you talking about?

If I understood correctly, then in fact the game is available if you enter a paid code, there are 2 some nonsense (5$ and 9$)
That's right! You can get bonus content with code if you want but in general game is free

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Have I missed something, or is there no mention of "The Collection" :unsure:
For the extra's you can just set persistent.secretON and persistent.fantasyON = True with urm or so. Then you will get onscreen images to click for collectables and a few extra images of girls as mc is daydreaming after clicking lightbulbs. I presume these are the codes: self.codes_tier2 = ['leoman'] self.codes_tier3 = ['s2here'] but didn't try I just set the vars.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only question I currently have.......

Will we get the choice to always keep the game femdom centered?

I'm not all that interested in maledom, if the femdom falters and leads to romance instead I'll happily take that over maledom anyday.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, this is a waste of almost 3GB of space.
Uncompressed images that aren't the best. There's something wrong with most everyone's face.
None of the names are translated until MC lays down for you, the player, to decides how he feels about them, only for the game to end after finally doing SOMETHING.
It's 10 minutes of a country bumpkin getting the shit kicked out of him by city life. What an original story...
The sandbox, YET AGAIN, is a boring linear sandbox that does nothing. The teaser, gameplay, models, dialogue and premise don't appeal to me.

I'll check on this again in two years when there's content.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dear Dev :

First of all, lower the volume on the music. Blasting that shit at 400db before anyone can manually do it in the settings is idiotic.

Secondly, all the character names are in what I assume is Russian / Cyrillic despite picking English as the language at the start.

Thirdly, why the hell is this 2gb? There's very little here to justify that size. You need to work on your compression or something.

All that said, you've got a game with Tara / Lisa in it, and she looks good so far, so you've got that going for you.

Reactions: Vortex@

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
The most pointless update I've seen. The only change is for the purpose of trying to get us amped up for season 2, which is weird, because you can't call a tiny little 10 minute preview a season 1!

Are you guys morons?

I jerked off to the hot scene with the blond looking out our tiny flaccid dicks, then we get a boner from a girl looking at our pathetic schlong, then she makes us prematurely ejaculated, and I fucking masturbated to that shit because I like being a pathetic MC who's a grower not a showing.

But damn, the development process of this is really cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I jerked off to the hot scene with the blond looking out our tiny flaccid dicks, then we get a boner from a girl looking at our pathetic schlong, then she makes us prematurely ejaculated, and I fucking masturbated to that shit because I like being a pathetic MC who's a grower not a showing.
Talk about cringe. :ROFLMAO: And TMI :sick:

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
Feb 4, 2024
Oh man that's tough

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looks to me like some skills at work. Short but decently put together. Actually looking forward to seeing where this one goes.. GL to the DEV!

• Love
Reactions: Dazman34

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
hey there! what elements are you talking about?
when you play the game for the first time, some name arent translated, like the father or the girl and her boyfriend + Alice and the boss woman and victoria + every text in the phone, but it seem to correct itself by restarting the game a second time

Humilation should be added i think, with how the mc is humiliated by almost everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's difficult to take this mc seriously after this first update .

• Haha
Reactions: MrBenny
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote