Ren'Py Boss Of The Gym [Ep. 1 v0.15] [Dazman34]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
If you enjoyed whatever the fuck this is then good on you.................. But in truth What the fuck is this............

Seems to be just a Humiliation game since MC pretty much is just a bitch who can't stand up for himself with his Micro Stamina so I think this is going to be the type where you become so beaten down you finally snap but at that point you just want to strangle all the girls.

Huge Pass for me Since every person But the other Male just shit on the MC so if you like being the shit under the shoes then this is the game for you

Feb 21, 2022
If you enjoyed whatever the fuck this is then good on you.................. But in truth What the fuck is this............

Seems to be just a Humiliation game since MC pretty much is just a bitch who can't stand up for himself with his Micro Stamina so I think this is going to be the type where you become so beaten down you finally snap but at that point you just want to strangle all the girls.

Huge Pass for me Since every person But the other Male just shit on the MC so if you like being the shit under the shoes then this is the game for you
its sooo sexy

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Clicked link, got bored, read the comments, was reminded why I avoid the comment section in most of the games on this website >.>

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
the way everything is presented in this game no idea how this guy is gonna be boss of the gym everyone is bad towards him and is gonna be femdom oriented by the devs words i think and wtf with the advertisment of season 2 if this content is season 1 then where the in the actual f are the episodes or chapters omg ...very bad start honestly disapointing ##

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote