mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Yeah a ton of scenes are getting not-found image if with the incest patch, I removed it and they worked fine after

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
why is it that every time i load a save it changes my MC name to "none" i have to replay the entire game every single time.... how can i fix this without replaying?

Edit: so i narrowed down the issue seems to be the incest patch is the reason my NC name always defaults to "none" so whoever coded the patch needs to fix it.

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
I can't get the bar and I can't patrol anymore.

Visiting Serena nothing happens when I talk to her.

Dana's first message was to replay the pool scene, the second time did show the new scene.

In the choice above with marry/fuck/kill it does not allow me to pick the last 2 options, why?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Ok found it. Select pleasure and sex when visiting Serena then the bar gets revealed. Then at night leave from house and a popup appears for Bar.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Ok, I'm still early in the game, but the "sandbox" (ugh) is opened, but the "hints" trying to get new events with certain characters say to enter the room in the evening (they're not selectable and they're washing dishes/couch/out in garden), or go in the garden to see the mom there (she's never there).

I honestly don't understand why there's even a sandbox in this game, you already have menu selection in certain areas, why not just do it that way? Also, this game needs a better hint system or something. Plus what are the stats for? We obviously get "strenght" from the gym, and there's Intelligence, stealth and something called Karma, but what does it do?

Edit: Just want to note, that so far I *do* like the content so far, there's just some things (listed above) that has me frustrated on this VN so far.

Edit 2: Ok, I figured out the whole "day cycle" as there's no real indicator of what time of day, or what day it is etc. But returning home right after class is when you can continue the family quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Sel
4.30 star(s) 69 Votes