tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
The game had a good beginning, but then everything is falling apart, such your choice how to react with other characters has no meaning and the MC goes from innocent guy to sex maniac superfast (not in a enjoyable way). Hopefully the Dev revise it character behavior in the future.

landot19

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone able to assist here to continue Natalie's path? What time of day and conditions need to be met to trigger this because I can't figure it out. Probably me being dumb but yeah. Any help would be appreciated.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone able to assist here to continue Natalie's path? What time of day and conditions need to be met to trigger this because I can't figure it out. Probably me being dumb but yeah. Any help would be appreciated.
Go back home right after school and enter the bathroom. One of the 3 girls will use the shower, just redo it until Natalie is the one.

landot19

Sep 26, 2021
Go back home right after school and enter the bathroom. One of the 3 girls will use the shower, just redo it until Natalie is the one.
Thanks I feel like I tried multiple times and now it finally triggered haha. Appreciate your response.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Hopefully someone that's played the update can tell us how good it is. The preview pics looked super hot!

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes