llDante

Dec 22, 2019
so i know this is a question from like a update and a hotfix ago but how can one tell if their on sayahs femdom path XD
i didn't understand well what you were saying at the end, but guess you are asking how you know if you are on femdom path, you get on the path if i'm not mistaken on natalie storyline when you have to decide to take control or not when you are streaming with her, so if you are on femdom path after that, at night when she is watching tv you get to decide to smell armpit or feet, when you are not on femdom path you get other options there which will be options to dominate her instead.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
So hows the ntr in this game?
well, it's netorare, for now there is only scenes with the mother in 2 events, and a scene with another girl possessed in another event, but there are preparations for one of the sisters already too and the succubus apparently.

Is there content with Dana and if so, how can it be started?
Also, is there more content with Natalie after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
each evening?
well you seem to be on femdom route with her, but events with her are normally sleeping, the bathroom scene, if you already got the scene where she sends mc to meet a older woman to get money, it also unlocks the new scene with anath at midnight, i don't think there is anything else from what i remember, and there are quite a few events with dana, i think in school where there are most scenes with her trigger after talking to the teachers, when you get swiming lessons it start there, there is also scenes with her possessed that trigger as you advance serena and the sisters storyline i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parrbapp
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes