Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
I heard that the storyline of Bound by Lust was in separated file... uhh how to explain....like, the update was it combined in a mysterious way that you were about to sleep and dream that you're in the past and your self pov is a female protagonist or i must say your mission was looking your missing husband but instead you're working in a bar to earn some money but the twist is the owner keeps doing creepy hands on you and that's shere it goes the female protagonist cant concentrate at all her problem or maybe an optional if that's happen.... Fck...hard to explain... But all i can say is the file or ghe dream event is Separated from the series of the Bound by Lust and I do not know why the dev changed its storyline like its doubling stories as mix in a mess up but it was cool though, instead of focusing the main male protagonist, you can also have the female protagonist in dream event too :>

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
I'm currently nearing the end of available content and there has been no NTR so far, also I'm missing a bunch of events at the last page? I also got a message from Lily ages ago yet it never shows up on the messages screen, what's up with that?

Edit: Nevermind, realized I missed a single event flag somewhere along the line, worked fine afterwards. The message from Lily is still bugged though

Last edited:

ShoMalley

Aug 29, 2020
I've seen this come up a few times but I have yet to find a solution, on a non NTR route and am stuck right after you unlock going to the bar, all scenes are currently repeats except for the shop which says meet madhava twice, anyone know how to help? Here is my current save if necessary

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
I've seen this come up a few times but I have yet to find a solution, on a non NTR route and am stuck right after you unlock going to the bar, all scenes are currently repeats except for the shop which says meet madhava twice, anyone know how to help? Here is my current save if necessary
Checked the save and you have missed several storylines.
  1. The principal stuff, patrol the school after school for as long you have the option to do so, and check with the principal in the morning if needed (and do the 3 mind control thingies)
  2. Go to the bar in the evening and talk to the girl there, return a few days later and talk to her again.
  3. Go directly back home after school and you will have a sequence where you meet Angelina, after that talk to the school nurse to help her and you will meed Madhava for a second time.
You might have missed even more, but this is what came up after only a short time of playing.

Last edited:

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
About the ntr part of the question (I love it, I don't love it and no preferences) What does he do in the last one?
the women I know throughout
of the game they will do it with other men or women with a partner they will do it with the character, someone please help me clear that doubt

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes