EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ225356_img_smp1.jpg

Overview:
-- The era of swords is over. The era of guns has begun --
A town located in the easternmost area of the kingdom Surplace, once enjoyed its prosperity along with resource exploitation.
A large number of people came here from the central cities in search, of jobs and financial gains. Nowadays they occupy the majority of
the town's population, driving the original dwellers off the town away.
A bounty hunter steps foot in the town...​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-22
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: T-ENTA-P -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: Mirgosoft - F95zone
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the game and translation Mirgosoft
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png
RJ225356_img_smp7.jpg RJ225356_img_smp6.jpg RJ225356_img_smp5.jpg RJ225356_img_smp4.jpg RJ225356_img_smp3.jpg RJ225356_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone. MTL looks like 6-7/10. Fixed all (hopefully) word wrap for H-scenes. All the main elements of the UI necessary for the game without significant inconveniences (a map of city districts, the main elements of the combat interface menu, etc.) have also been translated, except for the names of non-unique characters (for example, "resident", "Guard", "Bandit", etc. ..., they cannot be translated at all, because they're used as keys in many places of the code).

At the moment I stop doing translations, because a corrected version of the program "RPG Maker Mv / MZ / XP / Vx / VxAce / WolfRPG Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool" appeared on the Internet not so long ago.
After several recent tests, I realized that it fully meets my original goals, namely: it provides an opportunity to understand what is happening in games for those who absolutely do not know Japanese, but understand English, at least a little.
This program does it much faster and at any convenient time for the user, which is undoubtedly a huge plus.
Highly recommend! (y)
And although this program even now has minor flaws, I am sure that its author will be able to fix them soon.
Why didn't I just publish my programs earlier? They needed improvements, and most importantly, they were certainly not User-friendly and most likely could violate the user agreement of online translation services. I don't think it's worth specifying that absolutely all programs and libraries for auto-translating games break them, but shh ...:whistle:
I will briefly suspend my patreon, discord server and thematic web-pages and in the near future I will easily adapt for other main projects (which will not be related to MTL, so relax ;))
Of course, all the remaining personal orders for translations of the interface and other elements of the games will be completed (they will not be published on f95zone, since there is no special need).
Now I will be able to spend more time to my main projects, which in fact makes me very happy.:coffee:
Do not forget that it is everyone's choice to use modern and fast MTL programs right now or wait for a high-quality manual translation. Therefore, show respect for each other or write/vote more in another threads about a separate MTL section/forum tag.

I wish everyone a good game and happy upcoming Christmas holidays! :D

May 6, 2019
Hum, that checks a bunch of my fetishes. The MTL seems to be the usual "that's gonna end up being funny" gibberish (pic 2) but at least it's not mixed with the weird spacing that triggers me.
Gonna give it a try, who knows, might not even need a "proper" translation to fully appreciate it.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
alright....its time to join the dark side....

usually I FUCKING HATE MTL because i think it ruins the chance of people making actual translations.
but...

this time im really glad. because NO ONE EVER translates TENTA-P games, which have superb animations and are one of my fav games. and im always to lazy to make an MTL just for myself.
so... yeah. THANK YOU Mirgosoft for this MTL.

any chance your gonna translate the schoolgirl courage test games too? and its 4 DLCs

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just checking the Dlsite, I must say this developer really have lot of fun looking games. Hopefully to see more games from T-Enta_P on the site, and HOPEFULLY the MTL was readable and don't have some game breaking bugs in this one
Ps: Would be great if Yoroyuza princess was the next game be pick up

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this Game really 100% translated to english?

When I remember correct I played long time ago Bounty Hunter 1(?) and after some hours it was all untranslated and I think in Bounty Hunter 2(?) only the menu was translated or so it was long time ago.

You have so many options in the game so it was at the part that was not translated unplayable and I delete it with my saves.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
???
Pretty sure at least three of that group's games got legit translations.
you sure? the ones i played were MTL too which is why i gave up hope that they ever will recieve real translations.
i played atleast 4 MTL i think. if i remember correctly the only one that got a real translation was the ninja shinobi one. but maybe im wrong, its been a while lol

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The one downside to T-ENTA-P games is that they're usually fairly open world, which makes it really fucking hard to get to your next objective without getting hopelessly lost and stumbling around for ages.

So, having a translation for this, even if it's the demonic MTL, is awesome and thank you so much for that.

Reactions: Banshee96

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Yeah agreeing with other users, as bad a rep as MTL gets, I'll let T-enta-p slide lmao. Also are you planning on translating the scared girls game? They look pretty fun from the screens

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes