terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
something seems to be bugged in this game. I surrendered in a fight and afterwards I'm on the roof of a house and can't get down ...

Reactions: AK47M

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
I really wish they'd release another gunsweeper or bounty hunter game. How many DLCs do we need for the scared girl game?
This is all so tiresome...
1608655101925.png

(but seriously tough, their gunsweeper serie spawned my favorite h games, especially the 3rd one - i wish they would stop with their train simulator levels of dlc's for their other serie I don't care about...)

Ozz6425

May 26, 2018
I feel like a game with a drinking-peeing system should probably have the "urination" tag

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
there is quite allot to do here
the mtl isn't that bad ether
at least its readable

Mayerman

Jul 23, 2017
Just the other day I was wondering if there were any newly translated Tenta-P games and this justs pops up.. Thanks!!

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
there is quite allot to do here
the mtl isn't that bad ether
at least its readable
Yeah this game looks pretty good. This is one of those games that deserve a Proper translation though.
I await the day someone makes a a proper translation of this game, blessed be his/her soul...

shadow_ascendant

Dec 18, 2018
Quick ''pro tips'' for the peoples since it's really easy to miss these.

Attacking: Use your mouse, click on the enemy.
Getting stuck? Have you tried pressing C? It should be the jump key, you can jump up/down on most roofs.
Game appearing frozen/not registering keyboard? Use your mouse.

If the game is looking super fucked, are you using a japanese locale emulator or no? I think this needs it.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Oh man I can see there is a lot here and it looks like it could be fun, but this game directionless as hell and the engrish doesn't help.

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
This look way better than the others T-ENTA-P games i played but the MTL is really bad i can't understand anything

naturaljunior

Sep 25, 2020
even just MTL translation is good, I already bought it from Dlsite and got stuck with some quests and how the prostitution system works.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes