Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-07-16] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hi, there were some Animation sets of 2 or 3 videos that he never delivered together as a single video, so I joined them as you can see below, in the case you want them just reply and I will upload the ones you need, be aware I only joined the DSM version when it was available.

Have a nice day.

1682464094266.png

Last edited:
Reactions: theasianspy12

Sam1994

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, there were some Animation sets of 2 or 3 videos that he never delivered together as a single video, so I joined them as you can see below, in the case you want them just reply and I will upload the ones you need, be aware I only joined the DSM version when it was available.

Have a nice day.

View attachment 2573657
sorry to ask, is there any link that i can download all of them?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023-04 - 7 vids

2.gif
Artist is been focusing on fluids lately, not sure if this is the final version for Baiken anim, but we should be good
Folder above is updated as well, if you already have everything

Last edited:
May 15, 2021
Where are the vids for the gifs in your sig from? Link?
I think an on hover tooltip/help text of the artist's name on people's signature clips would go a long way.

But I'm pretty sure left one is Nagooonimation, Not sure on right, looks like bouquetman maybe.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Can someone tell me what SoB stands for or where this character is from?
I think he put one of the DOA characters in the his original armor (not sure about the "original" part)
don't know what is SoB either... this anim was more like a test/"weird" idea

Reactions: Fzoner95

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It’s a Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40k
one day I'll catch up with this universe, I know it's a very big miss by me, but I already have too many in my head)
maybe Henry Cavill is gonna help me with that :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
one day I'll catch up with this universe, I know it's a very big miss by me, but I already have too many in my head)
maybe Henry Cavill is gonna help me with that :p
I only know it by the looks of the armor, and the acronym lined up. And yeah never had much interest in it myself. But Cavill got me into the Witcher, so he’ll probably do the same for this

Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes