Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I did this, but i dont think anything happened/unlocked
I can't tell what's wrong then, cause I tried first adding them to the .zip file itself and it wasn't working you must be sure you extracted them both and also the mod foldermust hold only one mod. If you had both Mario & Peach along with Daisy & Luigi one it won't work.
I made 2 folders with one mod each personally.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I can't tell what's wrong then, cause I tried first adding them to the .zip file itself and it wasn't working you must be sure you extracted them both and also the mod foldermust hold only one mod. If you had both Mario & Peach along with Daisy & Luigi one it won't work.
I made 2 folders with one mod each personally.
My assembly-csharp file is named daisyluigiassembly-csharp, did you change its name?

EDIT: I have no idea what you mean by "If you had both Mario & Peach along with Daisy & Luigi one it won't work.I made 2 folders with one mod each personally." i just downloaded the game, created a mod folder and put the Mod inside it

Last edited:
Reactions: KingLS37

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
My assembly-csharp file is named daisyluigiassembly-csharp, did you change its name?

EDIT: I have no idea what you mean by "If you had both Mario & Peach along with Daisy & Luigi one it won't work.I made 2 folders with one mod each personally." i just downloaded the game, created a mod folder and put the Mod inside it
You don't need to take the assembly c-sharp and all.

What i mean is, you extract the Beast & Pepper folder on your desktop or whatever. You should have an empty folder called "Mods".
Then, you take one of the mod you wanted (I have seen Peach & Mario mod and also Daisy & Luigi mod) and you extract it into this folder like I showed previously, then you start the game and it should work.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
You don't need to take the assembly c-sharp and all.

What i mean is, you extract the Beast & Pepper folder on your desktop or whatever. You should have an empty folder called "Mods".
Then, you take one of the mod you wanted (I have seen Peach & Mario mod and also Daisy & Luigi mod) and you extract it into this folder like I showed previously, then you start the game and it should work.
there was no Mods folder when i downloaded the game, so i created one but it didn't work, thats probably whats wrong, i must have the wrong version of the main game.

Reactions: KingLS37

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
where can i get the mods for this?

If you guys want to change the characters to a certain plumber and princess here you go! Google Drive
Mario & Peach's mod

It's that time of year again.
Daisy/Luigi mod: Mega
Decryption Key if needed: DJsi5VQ6hBior6g7ZLuJfIXqpRMO7DFJldtrRChiQe0
Happy valentines. Future version will have improvements, like her actual voice clips.
Luigi & Daisy's mod

Reactions: Pantzu_grenadier

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I found Daisy sex scenes on 34R and in them even in the beginning scene she smiles
My question is :
Is it some kind of root that makes here happy to cheat or is it just edited ?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes