Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
hey, someone have the tower of torture original link? can someone send to me? i wanna download it
These are the latest version I had, including the "skip" version that's designed to start you closer to the end of the tower. I can leave these up for a while, since they're small, but I can't promise to make them permanent.

It has just occurred to me, I have a bunch of his stuff, possibly all of it, and none of it is particularly big. I could probably throw together an alt account for Mega that would hold all of it. Should I put together one of those "Artist Collection" pages for him? Any interest from the crowd? I'll check back in a couple days and see how many "likes" I get. I would present it as a poll, so it doesn't look like I'm "likes grubbing" but ... well, I don't know how to do that mid-thread.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Just played the latest version with the naive GF path, it's nice but too much text imo, some graphical bugs too on the few snaps that come with it.

need to work on the text/snap ratio and add new animations instead of recycling old ones, a cumshot/facial snap would be nice too.

could use some soft scenes during the picnic.

lots of content removed from the kidnapped path and the post-game blowjob minigame got 404'd

I hope next month update comes with a new path and more animation and bugfixes

Also there's alot of animations I found on the web that aren't in the game ? why ?

I hope this game gets finished before summer 2022 and doesn't get dropped/rushed.
View attachment 8321ac4dfd7f96b900870688e771598e.mp4

Last edited:

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
What I would like to see going forward:
Would be nice to see some stuff happen at the park, especially if you don't respond / she is naive.
Maybe if you are silent, she doesn't even go to the castle as beast and her do it at the park.
Maybe later on, for testing, have an option to start from the castle on a selected path.

Feedback from latest upload:
visual bugs in the animations
Feel like if there is going to be that much text, their should be more animations and the text should appear quicker.
Intruder path lost basically all animations and is just text.
Characters name changes in multiple places. "Mister - Mistero" "Beast - Bowser"
Graphic issues on character clothing during animations.
Graphical issues on character facial animations (princess eyes closed usually)
Graphical issues on characters clipping. (princess - Beast & Princess - Princess)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
OP should update the Patreon and the itch.io link.

New Patreon drybonex build a navie gir
Anyone download it.
check here fren :
I'm not sure if it's the latest build but since it was updated the 10/08/2022 I guess it is.

Reactions: Joeydimla

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Is there any way to beat Bowser in Bowser's Tower Of Torture or it's just an infinite loop of bowser fucking peach?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Is there any way to beat Bowser in Bowser's Tower Of Torture or it's just an infinite loop of bowser fucking peach?
I recall that there's a version where if you bought some items at the koopa merchant you could have a rhythm sex minigame (even if a footjob) with peach as Mario...

the sex with bowser is just an infinite loop once it starts.

Dec 9, 2017
Loving the naive gf path. Here's a feedback on this latest content.

The wall of text should be updated either with pictures, or make the texts send faster.

During the intense sex part, I'd suggest instead of princess texting you, she'd be too busy getting fucked so Beast (or Bowser) sends you messages instead, using Princess' phone.

Reactions: dryboneX
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes