Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
not ingame i think
Thanks for replying; and talking about missing scene, has anyone been able to see the handjob scene fully at the end of each route ? It cuts when she's getting ready to suck him (I assume cause of the noises) but the images pauses at this moment for me..

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for replying; and talking about missing scene, has anyone been able to see the handjob scene fully at the end of each route ? It cuts when she's getting ready to suck him (I assume cause of the noises) but the images pauses at this moment for me..
Nope :(

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Time to settle this once and for all.

1-5 increases message speed. Is the 1 super fast or is the 5 super fast? Whats the best message speed setting?

• Angry
Reactions: hecom

Bigboss11927

Jun 1, 2018
Time to settle this once and for all.

1-5 increases message speed. Is the 1 super fast or is the 5 super fast? Whats the best message speed setting?
Unless it's been changed, 1 is the fastest and 5 is the slowest. As for the best? I guess that technically depends on User Preference.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Unless it's been changed, 1 is the fastest and 5 is the slowest. As for the best? I guess that technically depends on User Preference.
I fuck around a bit and found out you can put 0 and that is the fastest speed of text can’t even reply fast enough

Jul 20, 2019
i kindof wish hitting escape twice closed the menue and not closed the game, its really frustrating
lmao yeah i was thinking this earlier today, first i played the kidnap route, finished that, then did the other route in sext only mode. about maybe 15 mins at least of playing, i pressed escape once by accident, then instinctively pressed escape thinking it would unpause the game, but nope it just closes it lol

just a QoL issue that i hope gets adjusted in the future

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Also needs to be a way to reset the text if you tryna go for another route instead of closing the app down.

Or a way to refresh the game cuz the animations go out of wack sometimes. Peach's mouth be missing, Text overlapping, etc.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
This release of game looks like problem/bug hunt version
Meaby there will be updated soon that removes bugs

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how the hell pass the forest level? after the 2 ghost, the jump is too long to make it
Your seriously playing this shit for the platform aspect? You realize theres this franchise called "Super Mario" that might be up your alley?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes