Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

It’s out it’s has 4 long animation but one of them freezes mid way :/
Don't you have to use the mod with the most updated version of the game which is not out yet (or at least here publicly) right?

EDIT: nvm the mod had the game too

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone kindly share the new animations pretty please ?
For me all new animations freezes and don't have mouths after beginning , i tried installing it again still animations aren't working properly

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
So I beat bowser and now everytime I tried to re play the game it takes me to the blowjob Peach scene, how to reset it?

Reactions: dnkdnk

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
So between this version (3.0) and the two versions on itch.io (2.5 and 2.7) which one should I get? are they all compatible with the peach conversion mod?

Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
I haven't seen any patch notes for this version anywhere, can anyone clarify what is new in this version?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The longer scenes the dev has started adding are very counter intuitive, you are watching one and getting notifications and messages meanwhile you arent even halfway through the first scene and this isnt even taking into consideration people doing the platform aspect whilst all of this is going on.

Reactions: dryboneX

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
New longer scenes still crashing for me , if someone doesn't have the same problem.
Can someone share full video of new scenes ?

Reactions: Rickster82

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
New longer scenes still crashing for me , if someone doesn't have the same problem.
Can someone share full video of new scenes ?

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
Question: In the 3.0 version on this site, can anyone get the spacebar to allow them to jump? I'm hammering it like a madman and nothing.
Edit: Yep, something wrong in the 3.0 version, the jumping in game mode is broken.

Bigboss11927

Jun 1, 2018
I thought this was just a texting game? Why is there a shitty platformer in this game now?
If you'd have read the Overview for the game then you'd know that the platformer aspect was planned to be a part of it before you downloaded, now wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Z
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes