Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anything new in the update? Still says 3.0, but also says 'updated' on Itch.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Last update should be 09.21.2022
With long bugged animations , so this month no update yet

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
I wouldn't mind supporting the official release, and might do so later.

But I won't tonight because I got cockblocked by a black screen on the 3.0 build after beating it legitimately before it progressed at all and there's no darn gallery/freeplay mode to see what the items I can buy are supposed to do :L
Not gonna slog through that mess of platforming again until it's being addressed.

The fact that you can specify what message count to start/base parameters is good but being unable to screw around after doing everything "perfect" without starting from square one is aggravating

Add a debug mode for level select/coins after getting the vanilla end or something and I'll be happier.

Aug 9, 2021
I wouldn't mind supporting the official release, and might do so later.

But I won't tonight because I got cockblocked by a black screen on the 3.0 build after beating it legitimately before it progressed at all and there's no darn gallery/freeplay mode to see what the items I can buy are supposed to do :L
Not gonna slog through that mess of platforming again until it's being addressed.

The fact that you can specify what message count to start/base parameters is good but being unable to screw around after doing everything "perfect" without starting from square one is aggravating

Add a debug mode for level select/coins after getting the vanilla end or something and I'll be happier.
Uh? dude if u want a gallery just iniciate the game and once u are on the messages part press 0, that will make messages super fast, open a second game and respond the only message that matters, the one that says "what bowser wants" answer sex, the second game dont anwser nothing, do other things and in 3 mins all the animations are ready, or just play the postgame pressing ESC

Reactions: thetmp101

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1. The game is now too long to save princess before she gets fucked after she gets tricked or kidnapped (no point in trying to rescue if you are always to late) ewen on the longest time setting which is 5 (if i'm remembering correct) and sprinting to the goal

2. Game could use some star power up that gives you invincibility or some thing that stops time

3. In post game she is not happy to spend some quality time with her hero (looks scared , about to run and about to cry , always talking "are we done yet") and only some hand job and sucking the tip .(Give me the cake and f@#k off , do something and stop being kidnaped XD)

4. Fore me the level with dolphines is bulshit (the game don't need levels that hard to complete like in normal Mario from Nintendo)

5. The secrets should be worth it but now they aren't , like shortcuts to next level or short cuts to pass by one or few levels
A. in levels now is innaf money to buy all gift and have spare so more is useless since gifts should work only once (and effect of gifts are still not implemented/working)
B. Power ups are ok but you lose to much time so they are not worth it
C. The green coin that gives free gift and sends it is some thing great but still i feel like wasting time

6. Meaby implementing female enemy before end of each level ,that is tempting to buy some "happy time with her" so you will lose some time and coins ( the platform part of game does not need so many levels that way)
A.Or spare whore house level (could be alternative ending for hero after losing princess)

7. Meaby when you are totally too late , hero is not able to enter the castle , goes to find another entrance and finds himself under the window of bedroom where he can only watch and hear of what is going on inside (so its bad game over)

8. Meaby alternative/secret ending : after starting the game jump to the left and you will find pipe that takes you straight to the level with picnic ( happy ending)

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
Uh? dude if u want a gallery just iniciate the game and once u are on the messages part press 0, that will make messages super fast, open a second game and respond the only message that matters, the one that says "what bowser wants" answer sex, the second game dont anwser nothing, do other things and in 3 mins all the animations are ready, or just play the postgame pressing ESC
Nah brah, this is for Future testing purposes, like as a blind example, how would the flow of events be altered if you send a gift at specific moments, arrive just before others, etc.
A large portion of the replayability in these heavily dialogue-based games is digging into the depths of player agency, how far they can manipulate the scenario; having a mode that would let you easily jump to different parts of the unity timeline without needing to crack the build's internals is only ever a good thing (especially if the monthly update is one scene you can only get at a specific moment under specific circumstances)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Princes with pussy that grips :unsure: or maybe it's too much , but bigger boobs though (y)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I found and collected 4~5 green coins that gives secret gifts , heart gives princes in all scenes heart earrings by collecting first coin , and i got the bullet with collecting second green coin but i dont know what it's doing because it broke the sexting part (there is no more messages after unlocking it) ,its breaking all routes that now exist which are naive and kidnaped, i don't know if its related but fighting boss takes 3 hits to win not the amount shown and scene with princess blowing hero is completely black screen , only with orgasm meter some text that princess says and sound , can't interact with nothing

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I found and collected 4~5 green coins that gives secret gifts , heart gives princes in all scenes heart earrings by collecting first coin , and i got the bullet with collecting second green coin but i dont know what it's doing because it broke the sexting part (there is no more messages after unlocking it) ,its breaking all routes that now exist which are naive and kidnaped, i don't know if its related but fighting boss takes 3 hits to win not the amount shown and scene with princess blowing hero is completely black screen , only with orgasm meter some text that princess says and sound , can't interact with nothing
I feel like you're the only person actually playing the game part of the game while everyone else is just waiting for Peach to take that giant yellow cock.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I feel like you're the only person actually playing the game part of the game while everyone else is just waiting for Peach to take that giant yellow cock.
Meaby you are right which is kind of funny , but if there are upgrades that you can only get by playing the platformer in future I think there will be quite a bit of people playing

Getting all upgrades and secrets and being on time , Getting ability to cock block Bowser , And fucking princess brains out , It feels like winning No Nut November and then letting it all go for max pleasure and satisfaction XD

I wish for ability to turn Bowser into Bowsette to hate fuck her into being submissive bitch :devilish: XD (I know that won't happen in this game)

Bulhutz

Jan 24, 2022
I wish for ability to turn Bowser into Bowsette to hate fuck her into being submissive bitch :devilish: XD (I know that won't happen in this game)
In terms of programming, bowsette would merely be a peach reskin. It would be easier to do than it seems...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Meaby you are right which is kind of funny , but if there are upgrades that you can only get by playing the platformer in future I think there will be quite a bit of people playing

Getting all upgrades and secrets and being on time , Getting ability to cock block Bowser , And fucking princess brains out , It feels like winning No Nut November and then letting it all go for max pleasure and satisfaction XD

Goddam you just reminded me of that Bowsette phase, what a glorious time it was!
And while you could have Mario doing it, you could also have Peach eating and growing her own Mushroom to take revenge on Bowsette :love: (and still cucking Mario :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Mr.Z

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019

i have to admit , maybe i'm a little strange but i like that part too. I wanted to get peach in time in order to escape the NTR part , and i wanted to see bowser furious because he can't fuck peach . If you only get the sex part , it doesn't have the same feel in my opinion and it's because of the build up , and the fact that you have a real chance of saving her that the NTR part could work . (i'm not sure everyone will agree on that matter because i generaly don't like NTR at all )

BastitoGTX6

Oct 17, 2022
in December Update. There's a lot of glitches including the chats and layouts (i wish the new animations were smooth)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
New animations looks like leftovers to try new gallery mode , and kidnapped route is cut before popping cherry , i was expecting Gallery in menu not in game

Drybonex is excited about new rig for the game and creating new animations in it , so why would he post "new animations" that are created on old rigg ? if not to only show and test Gallery mode (you are unlocking scenes depending on Pure/Evil and Mario/Bowser)

This update ower all looks like someone stole it before Drybonex cloud release propper one

• Haha
Reactions: hecom
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes