Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Like more detailed.I can't get the evil ex girlfriend route.
1. naive girlfriend - you could ignore messages entirely to get it , or don't make her try to lose him (tell her he is just lonely)
2. kidnapped girlfriend - help her try to loose him (tell her that he was stalking her and wants to kidnap her)
3. evil ex girlfriend route - this route does not exist yeat , for now it's just a concept to talk about

EldritchSylvie

Jan 25, 2018
Mr.Z already said it, but yeah, the Ruined Princess and Evil Ex-girlfriend routes don't exist yet. That walkthrough was from a previous version of the game testing the mechanic of the routes

Specifically, the only option that changes the route is the "he wants sex" vs "he's just lonely"/not responding to that one towards the end of the picnic section, the former gets you the kidnapped route, the latter gets you the naive route. I ran a couple of variations, was able to get love between 0 and 3, which changed a few small pieces of dialogue (love mostly lowered by not responding), but as far as I can tell that's the only question that affects which route you get at the moment, since the low/negative love ones where she willingly chooses bowser over you aren't implemented yet.

Though, as mentioned, there is a bit of a split between high and low love/purity in dialogue for the different routes, which you can play with using the main menu options (just do one as 5/5 and other at -5/-5). As far as which story is which, 0 is picnic, which varies a fair bit. 1 is naive, which seems to be pretty static, since you need high love and purity to get it in the first place. And 2 is kidnapped, which has two variations (high and low purity) of the bj section. but otherwise only has a few minor dialogue changes.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Some of the messages don't show. No matter how many times you click on them. Also game my say Bowser x peach for the folder but launch it and it's Beastx princess. Doesn't look like Peach Bowser or Mario.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
Some of the messages don't show. No matter how many times you click on them. Also game my say Bowser x peach for the folder but launch it and it's Beastx princess. Doesn't look like Peach Bowser or Mario.
You have to go to the Itch.io page

MADcardshark

Dec 27, 2021
I tried for the kidnapped route but no more messages appear after the brb when she asks if you like what peach and bowser are doing also i think the evil ex-girlfriend route would be a good choice for one of the next updates it would be where she shows her doing crazy sex stuff back to back with text saying how stupid mario is for not caring enough to reply to her messages and be late to the place they had their date

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me why i'm not getting any of the messages from bowser?
When the messages suddenly stop appearing , you must lose the fight with bowser at the end of the game part at least 1 time , after it messages will flow with power of waterfall (flipping quick XD)

It works like this for me

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I'm confused about the new very very improved animations like the missionary one above and this one with the bj.

Do we have to buy the game for these?
Will they appear in the next months?

Those aren't in the game.
I think that the description of the game in the patreon page isn't accurate . The "update about once a month" the creator mention isn't true (yet ?) . But that doesn't mean i'm complaining because i don't have all of the information and more importantly i'm not one of his patreon.

I just hope someone could explain to us why the nice author doesn't do what the description suggest and if these animation are just a preview of what will be implemented in the game or not (the interface of the phone is not the same at all in the animation )

Anyways , great game , i wish we will be rewarded one day if we speedrun to the picnic before bowser kidnap the princess (it's hard to get here on time but possible , however she is not here ). I would love to punish bowser , or fuck peach when bowser is forced to watch .

Neutral Azula

Jan 1, 2023
I think that the description of the game in the patreon page isn't accurate . The "update about once a month" the creator mention isn't true (yet ?) . But that doesn't mean i'm complaining because i don't have all of the information and more importantly i'm not one of his patreon.

I just hope someone could explain to us why the nice author doesn't do what the description suggest and if these animation are just a preview of what will be implemented in the game or not (the interface of the phone is not the same at all in the animation )

Anyways , great game , i wish we will be rewarded one day if we speedrun to the picnic before bowser kidnap the princess (it's hard to get here on time but possible , however she is not here ). I would love to punish bowser , or fuck peach when bowser is forced to watch .
DryBoneX comes up with new updates often,they can be found on Kemono DryBoneX (where he added the last 2 improved animations).
He says on itch that he added updates that aren't in the game yes.It's weird.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
DryBoneX comes up with new updates often,they can be found on Kemono DryBoneX (where he added the last 2 improved animations).
He says on itch that he added updates that aren't in the game yes.It's weird.
Thanks for the answer
I think it's fine if he is transparent with that but for non-patreon like me , reading his patreon description doesn't give me the right indication that he will do what he told he will (specificaly the "update about once a month" about the game)

I hope for him that not a lot of people will think like me , otherwise he has lost the chance to catch up on some potential patreon . I mostly think it's a careless mistake from the autor and in the same time , i don't want to sound rude when i'm not paying myself . (not that paying autorise me to be rude , but you know what i mean i guess)

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the answer
I think it's fine if he is transparent with that but for non-patreon like me , reading his patreon description doesn't give me the right indication that he will do what he told he will (specificaly the "update about once a month" about the game)

I hope for him that not a lot of people will think like me , otherwise he has lost the chance to catch up on some potential patreon . I mostly think it's a careless mistake from the autor and in the same time , i don't want to sound rude when i'm not paying myself . (not that paying autorise me to be rude , but you know what i mean i guess)
'updates' could also just mean posts. like he will 'update' us about the progress of the game about once a month

Reactions: Eldiran

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
It says I update about once a month. That's referring to my patreon. If you were a patron you'd know that the page is not just for the game, but also for a series of animations which use the new rig, and are not part of any game. Those are the higher quality animations you're seeing, and are not compatible with the game.
I know you acknowledged this already, but you have no right complain when you're stealing the content and not even reading any of the actual patron updates.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes