Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
New animations looks like leftovers to try new gallery mode , and kidnapped route is cut before popping cherry , i was expecting Gallery in menu not in game

Drybonex is excited about new rig for the game and creating new animations in it , so why would he post "new animations" that are created on old rigg ? if not to only show and test Gallery mode (you are unlocking scenes depending on Pure/Evil and Mario/Bowser)

This update ower all looks like someone stole it before Drybonex cloud release propper one
it's called recycling

jjportugal123

Feb 7, 2020
do you mean lock it? just click on the "re-lock gallery option" down below on the right of the screen.
or do you mean like a save? if thats what you mean im also interested since it looks like there's no "new content"
I accidentally relocked it now I'm too damn lazy also the game is buggy that the kidnapped route can't advance after oral kidnapping

BBC King

May 8, 2021
December 8th build doesnt have Bowser as a contact in the phone so you miss all of his messages.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Doing all these annoying ass levels and still nothing to "collect", why was it even changed in the first place, just have bowser send you the vids like before. We came here for PeachxBowser NTR, not a poorly designed newgrounds mario platformer.

Last edited:

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
does anyone have a location of all the green coins or secret items
i find it hard to get the lipstick cuz the koopa thats supposed to destroy the block keeps killing himself

Neutral Azula

Jan 1, 2023
As of this build, the four routes are pretty binary, there's two choices that it branches at and those are the only thing that decide the route you get, other options only change the next few messages as far as I can tell. Gifts might change this later, they were removed from this latest version, probably because giving even 1 gift changed the route.

The routes are based on:
A) Did you have 2 or 1 love at the end, aka did you get the -1 Love from not replying the first time (game gives you two chances, you have to ignore both and not reply)

B) Did you have 5 or 4 purity, aka did you get a -1 Purity. This used to be from letting her drink or not, now it seems to be entirely based on if you bring up the bowser wanting sex option in the "Why's are we getting along" -> He's just lonely vs He wants sex reply, question is slightly rephrased based on A, if you don't reply the game/Peach assumes Lonely.

They're labeled as this right now:
2 Love 5 Purity = Naive Girlfriend
1 Love 5 Purity = Naive Ex-Girlfriend
2 Love 4 Purity = Ruined Princess
1 Love 4 Purity = Evil Ex-Girlfriend

After the kidnapping, the only things that are changed from the previous version are one scene now being animated, the 2 new sex animations which are pretty simple loops, and some of the later animations having some variants they randomly swap between when I believe they were just loops before. The routes from there are unchanged, like before having 4 or less Purity (from either the above option in B or saying you did look at the pictures) causes a different version of the bj section than 5 Purity, which is the only major branching path post kidnapping, everything sex onwards is identical no matter what except for the final message that changes if you manage to still have high Love at the very end.

Looking forward to seeing where things develop from here!
Can you please post a walkthrough for getting all these routes?
A walkthrough for the right responses to get each of those?

Like more detailed.I can't get the evil ex girlfriend route.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes