Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Neutral Azula

Jan 1, 2023
its the cicle of life every month here man, in the left, the ones that complain about the game not being good enough and insult the dev, in the right the ones that support the dev and cry to defent him (me included) and in the middle the guy that always is posting his bugs, i love f95 :BootyTime:
And then there's me who just asks questions only to get drama and whinning as a response lol

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I check up on this game every now and again, and it's always enjoyable. Can't deny it's a bit buggy, and I would personally prefer 100% of the focus being on the texting and social media aspect rather than the platforming part, as I feel like there's a ton of untapped potential in expanding on the phone interactions. More paths, even some additional characters that could take center stage*, more apps (a OnlyFans endgame or shit like that), ...

But while things can always be better, at the end of the day the game has a nice concept and great looking art, which is way enough to be enjoyable. Not to mention it's one of the very few games centered around Peach, probably because of Nintendo's litigious nature.

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, the gifts don't exist in the text only mode do they?

*What if, for example, Peach ditched the picnic altogether and went to the spa with Daisy (since that's something we hear about) and both of them had some fun, between themselves and with company? What if Luigi himself took Bowser's role and stole Peach away? What if we, as Mario, were working *with* Bowser to get his plan in motion? Infinite possibilities that I feel would be easier to set up if the game was 100% focused on phone interactions.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BowserXPeachSuperstarSexting-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
guys i m stuck on end i guess, like i went to defeat bowser and when bowser had two health remaining i get the scene with peach but game is stuck on that, like gives blowjob then she says dont be forceful, i cant get out of there, only option i got is reset..and it just reinitates the scene .. and even if i start the game by closing it, i get to the same stuck scene

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
lets be honest we all know why the princess runs away with bowser ever new game ;)
tbh, after she rejected mario in odyssey after all these years... it's kinda obvious. rooting for bowser myself since he is the only one putting in any sort of effort.

Reactions: Apice

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok 2 downloads one is 210mb unpacked the other 490 with file Window in it, and the files in it. Should I merge the 2?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
the game crash ..... i have to do again the whole game ? its a joke , there is no save in the game ?
If someone can help me

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You know what? All I have to do is imagine that the Chris Pratt voiced version of Mario from the movie is the one getting cucked, and suddenly, I don't feel so bad about it. Weird...

Reactions: umpteenthreason
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes