Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
even if you share the gallery, it dies randomly. There is some serious error in there.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
so i managed to beat the game and now im stuck on the ending handjob scene with no way to revert or start a new game, any solution to this?

Gingajase88

Jul 1, 2020
thought the game was really good. do think the text/ social media bit could be extended but the content that is there is great. few bugs but thats normal for most games, hope you expand or do more of these.

oogashakur

Oct 12, 2021
so i managed to beat the game and now im stuck on the ending handjob scene with no way to revert or start a new game, any solution to this?
That's the end of the game apparently. If you press 'esc' during the handjob scene a menu will pop up where you can restart/ change game modes

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
v.3.0 has been out since 02/08, took f95 mods 21 days to update the thread so that it bumps on the LATEST UPDATES section...
We update a game when someone posts a comment sharing an update link. So it took the community here 21 days to share the update, and we had it updated in less than 3 hours.

We ain't magic, man. We're not scraping every deep, dark crevice of the internet for every game update just so you can get your rocks off immediately upon update release. Just enjoy the free games and chill with the hostile tone.

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
while I did finish the platforming I really wish there was a save feature because on one attempt I loaded a stage and the game crashed...

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
while the whole phone aspect was pretty interesting. felt like it was pretty overwhelming to deal with the texts AND try to play the platformer.

their has to be a way to look at the gallery without having to be playing the same time.
There is a gallery mode but you have to start a game to play it. To avoid the text popups, just turn off notifications from the top right.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes